What's missing?

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 8 comments
United States
a baby, candy, it's like taking.
TexRex72
missing.jpg

It's not a problem--as I don't recall using any of those bottom buttons other than "Post Reply"--but it's making my brain itch. It's also appeared as I'm seeking an explanation:

missing2.jpg

I'd click it, but I'm afraid I might launch a nuclear warhead...or something less catastrophic but still undesirable.

It's the "Upload a File" button.

It is most likely being blocked by a browser plugin you are running.

Interesting that the button's image has disappeared but the button seems to be functional.

Attachments

• missing.jpg
    missing.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 11
It's actually a Flash button, so there may be a problem with your Flash player.

I've had the same issue on PC. Only plugin I use is AdBlock. Sometimes there will what looks like a browser tab that is the sites grey color, that says "blocked" on the outside top left corner of where the button would be, sometimes the button is there and works. When it's blank it doesn't work or do anything.
Windows 10 Firefox, not sure if everything is updated but I have it set to auto.
I'd say this started happening within the last week.

This is happening to me as well, I figured it was on my end but now I'm not so sure.

same way.JPG

I did some more research and discovered this is caused by a confirmed bug in the latest version of Firefox on Windows; it should be resolved in the next update. Until then, the button should still work if you click the white area.

Back