Whats new in gt5, is it worth playing again?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J0SH1
  • 7 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
446
Messages
Jossh13
Messages
XboxSucksBalls
Hi haven't played Gran Turismo in I don't know how long! I was just wanted a quick brief in what new things have happened to it like major updates, DLC and any other big news, also is it worth getting back into it again?

Thanks!
 
Hi haven't played Gran Turismo in I don't know how long! I was just wanted a quick brief in what new things have happened to it
Okay.

like major updates
https://www.gtplanet.net/tag/gt5-updates/


http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/

any other big news
https://www.gtplanet.net/

also is it worth getting back into it again?

You'll have to decide that for yourself, we don't know what your interests are or what you expect from a game to be worth 'getting into again'. I can't objectively tell you that.

I'm still playing it every day, so for me it's always 'worth getting back into' since it never leaves my PS3. Your tastes aren't mine though =/
 
I'm so sick of threads like these.

In the time it took you to post this thread, you could've loaded up GT5, and seen for yourself.
It's like me posting a thread asking "should I start listening to R&B?".

No offence intended towards you Josh, my point relates to all threads like this.
 
I'm so sick of threads like these.

In the time it took you to post this thread, you could've loaded up GT5, and seen for yourself.
It's like me posting a thread asking "should I start listening to R&B?".

No offence intended towards you Josh, my point relates to all threads like this.

I was going to use LMGTFY but it was down :(

:lol:
 
This is awkward...what's LMGTFY? :sly:
 

It would be the ultimate irony if someone asks you where you got that:crazy: That's cool, I'm gonna use that myself:) I can use that for about 50% of my posts in here...lol..
 
Nothing much, just hacks being introduced to GT5.
 
Back