Whats next for GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 1 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
I have completed everything there is to complete in this game. So whats next? Online racing? I would but all lobies seem like there all either Drag, Fun, or Trade and show. So online is out of the question. I dont see PD making more races (not seasonal events) by extending the game. So that leaves for PD to make either more cars or more premiums or even more tracks. And PD said they they will not add more cars or tracks for thats all for GT6. So they have to make more premiums soon if not its a long wait until Forza Motorsports 4. I would like to start an online leauge of my own consisting of just Caterham Fireblades. Leave me a comment if interested.
 
Hopefully they add some kind of dlc even if its just A spec events. doesn't seem likely though unless they definately know for sure that GT6 is not on ps3 then there hopefully will be some kind of GT5 dlc for us :)
 
Back