Whats some good music CDs to get?Music 

Messages
41
Ya i know everyones opinion is going to be different, but i just want to see what CDs i should probly pick up anyways. i listen to anything.

Welp what have you guys been listing too? i just got these CDs recently:

Panic at the Disco
Angels and Airwaves
Taking back Sunday(the new CD)
Jacks Mannequen
The Postal service
Hot Hot Heat
Hot Hot heat (the new CD)
Sense Fail
and Hawthorne Heights.

I been filling up my CD case in my car. so whats some new CDs you guys got this year? or maybe last year.
 
STADIUM ARCADIUM, by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Audioslave's "Out Of Exile" is pretty damn good, too.
 
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullubies to Paralyze is a good album

So is pretty much any Green Day album.

And *checks CD collection* hmph. I have torrented more albums than I have bought... I'm a bad boy. :(

As for your music collection so far, I approve.
 
Insomnium - Since The Day It All Came Down

Great melodeath band, I love them more and more everytime I listen to them. You said you listen to anything. ;)
 
The entire Led Zeppelin catalog.
The entire Pink Floyd catalog.

Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
 
Anyone heard of Saxon Shore? Would you recommend their CD for purchase?
 
Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil

Easily the best CD purchase I've made in a long time. I'd highly recommend it, there isn't one bad song on it. The switch from "screaming" to very melodic singing is I think what's really helped this band take off.
 
Im a fan of Story of the Year, my fav CD by them is Page Avenue 👍👍

but other than rock, I just listen to techno :)
 
Saleen Man
The switch from "screaming" to very melodic singing is I think what's really helped this band take off.

Take off from who? I thought every trendy band these days did that.

Stadium Arcadium is good, and John Fruschante really shows off on it, which is rare for the Chili Peppers. Usually they show off the bass a lot more than they do the guitar.

De-Loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta, it's a few years old now, but it's without a doubt the best album I've picked up in years.

Or go with something old-school and get Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix.
 
Back