Whats some of the fastest 450pp cars for online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Likwidfox
  • 8 comments
  • 3,999 views
Messages
3
United States
United States
Just starting to play online what are some good cars that will compete in the 450 class
 
Ive been messing around with alot of different cars online now it seems almost everyone goes with a s2000 or 86 but i love the range rover evoque its faster then you think
 
SRT Neon, RX-7, Gathers Drider Civic, MUGEN MOTUL Civic and S. Shigeno Sprinter Trueno if straight line speed isn't a priority.
 
Only tuned 5 cars so far, Focus, Clio, RCZ, BRZ and this. This is the fastest so far but not the easiest to drive, that would be the BRZ and it's not far behind. Tune will be up in my garage soon.

View attachment 89139
 
^Nice Pic! Rx7 '91 is a pretty good 450pp. Also love the s2k '06. I havent got to spend that much time or money yet but I do love the cars within the 450pp, had alot of them in gt5. The NSX wasnt that bad neither but I eventually upgraded it to 540pp (tought I could make it a 550, but no!)
 
The spoon ek civic was always a beast in 450pp ff races on gt5, it feels even better on gt6
 
My Subaru Legacy Blitzen is kiling on SH @ Nordy.
 
Back