C Calibretto Messages 71 May 3, 2005 #1 Mine would be: Iron and Wine - Such Great Heights and that one slow song by Jimmy Eat World
wee_man Messages 1,476 May 4, 2005 #2 Calibretto and that one slow song by Jimmy Eat World Click to expand... That would narrow it down to about......every song they've done bar about three. When you say sleepy, you mean tired or you find boring? Well a lot of Jimmy Eat World songs do that to me but also; Jack Johnson - Taylor Biffy Clyro - Scary Mary
Calibretto and that one slow song by Jimmy Eat World Click to expand... That would narrow it down to about......every song they've done bar about three. When you say sleepy, you mean tired or you find boring? Well a lot of Jimmy Eat World songs do that to me but also; Jack Johnson - Taylor Biffy Clyro - Scary Mary
C Calibretto Messages 71 May 4, 2005 #3 The last song on the Bleed American CD It would be a song you would listen to before you go to bed or something.
The last song on the Bleed American CD It would be a song you would listen to before you go to bed or something.
Touring Mars ツーリング マルス Staff Emeritus Messages 31,336 Edinburgh Messages GTP_Mars May 5, 2005 #4 " Easy Does It" by Supertramp... it's track no.1 on 'Crisis? What Crisis?' and I swear I've never heard the album the whole way through since I've fallen asleep... great album, but half hypnotic, half boring
" Easy Does It" by Supertramp... it's track no.1 on 'Crisis? What Crisis?' and I swear I've never heard the album the whole way through since I've fallen asleep... great album, but half hypnotic, half boring
Hyperglide Messages 430 Ontario, Canada Messages Hyperglide May 8, 2005 #5 Final Fantasy Music. And Trance. 'Nuff said.
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama May 9, 2005 #6 I love trance, but it makes me sleepy if I listen to it at the computer.
Giancarlo Totally new & improved! Premium Messages 9,646 Messages Minus955 May 9, 2005 #7 Incubus and The Postal Service. That's really it.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS May 9, 2005 #8 Van Halen, Eddie - "316" Peaches & Herb - "Reunited"