What's that New Logitech Wheel Call?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fantasywave
  • 22 comments
  • 1,187 views
Logitech Driving Force Pro.

I am really surprised that you can't find it...:confused:
 
Here it is:

- Logicool(Japan)/Logitech GT Force Pro Steering Wheel
- 900* Rotation
- Specifically Designed for Gran Turismo 4 'Prologue' (PAL) & Gran Turismo 4
 

Attachments

  • granturismo4_091603_14.jpeg
    granturismo4_091603_14.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 23
Ehh!2 threads under this on is the name of the wheel!
 
just got the wheel today and its worth the amount of money you pay! its amazing, on both ps2 and pc (especially fans of racer and live for speed!)
 
the new Logitech Wheel Call is "HOOOOTIE HOOOOOO!"
the old one was clearly not working for them
 
Absolutely F##king fan F##king fantastical.The B@llox! :)
 
MadduckUK
what was the old one? and does it work?

Here is the old wheel here and I for one thought that the buttons on the right side were more of a deternet more than anything...
 
I'm not sure who's going to use all that 900* of rotaion but i like the 200* setting :)
 
I'm not sure who's going to use all that 900* of rotaion but i like the 200* setting

i use that to go cruising on gt4 prologue, live for speed (pc) and racer (also pc). its amazing cos it feels like a real wheel and therefore a real car. :)
 
squeek
i use that to go cruising on gt4 prologue, live for speed (pc) and racer (also pc). its amazing cos it feels like a real wheel and therefore a real car. :)

A real car that is stationary that is. Without the G forces you feel when cornering, accelerating and braking it still feels like your sat in a lounge chair.
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
I'm not sure who's going to use all that 900* of rotaion but i like the 200* setting :)

When you drive a slower car you'll really feel how well a 900 degree wheel works. And of course, there's rally and the drift mode that is suppose to be in GT4 :)
 
A real car that is stationary that is. Without the G forces you feel when cornering, accelerating and braking it still feels like your sat in a lounge chair.

well thats quite obvious but its nearer (a whole lot nearer imo) to driving a car instead of holding a dualshock2.
 
It's still only 2.6 turns lock to lock, some old American cars are 6 turns, so the wheel is still limited.
 
cerbman1
It's still only 2.6 turns lock to lock, some old American cars are 6 turns, so the wheel is still limited.

it's because those old american cars didn't have a thing called powersteering...
 
deternet....

MadduckUK
well i thaught it could be a real word but it just makes google have a fit.. a french fit

Funny!
guess that's what I get for trying to reply to a post while at work....at 3am in the fricking morning when my brain is asleep but the body isn't! :D

Correction: Deterrent is what I was trying to spell!
 
SimRaceDriver
it's because those old american cars didn't have a thing called powersteering...
That wasn't really my point. If any car with over 2.6 turns are in GT4 they won't be properly represented.
 
I plan on buying it pretty soon I don't actually have $160 right now but from what I have read its well worth it you guys agree? I have been using the madcatz MC2...not really liking it.
 
Back