What's that on my home screen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyCrash
  • 7 comments
  • 2,547 views
Messages
35
United States
Modesto, Ca.
Messages
JohnnyCrash1313
So I've been loggin' some miles fer 'bout 2 weeks now and today I noticed somethin'...

Top of the home screen t' th' left of yer listed credits is a small icon. That icon now has a blue 5 over it. Cain't highlight it and it does not appear t' be affected by other sub menus. I dug through th' manual n' cain't seem t' find a description of this icon.

Assistance por favor?
 
Indeed. I'm sure it takes some effort to render your posts unintelligible to our non-Anglophonic members by way of apostrophe. While I'm sure it's uniquely characterful, it's not especially helpful and not strictly what you agreed to.

To answer your query, here's the GTPlanet News article on the recent v1.05 update:
Other Improvements/Adjustments

  • An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
 
Indeed. I'm sure it takes some effort to render your posts unintelligible to our non-Anglophonic members by way of apostrophe. While I'm sure it's uniquely characterful, it's not especially helpful and not strictly what you agreed to.

To answer your query, here's the GTPlanet News article on the recent v1.05 update:
This.
And please if you ask for help write properly, not with your weird shortenin' of words.
It's pretty annoyin' seein' people write like this.
 
Duh! Didnt put 2 and 2 together... And for the grammar...been tying that way for so long it's almost hard to type propely lol. Apologies good sirs .:DoffCap:.
I talk how you type (I'm from Lancaster) and I still winced when I read your OP. As Famine said; since everyone has agreed to speak English on GTP decent grammar helps those who don't know English as their first language. Surely it takes the same, if not more effort to type an apostrophe than a "g".

Plus you don't want to stir up the grammar police. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
So I've been loggin' some miles fer 'bout 2 weeks now and today I noticed somethin'...

Top of the home screen t' th' left of yer listed credits is a small icon. That icon now has a blue 5 over it. Cain't highlight it and it does not appear t' be affected by other sub menus. I dug through th' manual n' cain't seem t' find a description of this icon.

Assistance por favor?


Watch this he uploads videos with every GT6 update and explain what has been added/changed.
 
Back