What's that Sportcenter song?

• Thread starter ebadevil
  • 5 comments
United States
Atlanta, GA
EBA_Devil
Does anyone know the name of the song with the Sportscenter hook? It starts so slow that I can never catch it's name. I'm trying to turn it off cause I just don't wanna listen to the sportscenter jingle as I'm racing. It's really a buzzkill.

Can you not just go into the settings (or wherever the music library is located) and just listen to the first few seconds of every song 'til you find the one you want, or rather, don't want? It won't take longer than a couple of minutes, surely?

Can you not just go into the settings (or wherever the music library is located) and just listen to the first few seconds of every song 'til you find the one you want, or rather, don't want? It won't take longer than a couple of minutes, surely?
Not every song is listed in the Showcase, unfortunately... The weirdest case being the three versions of Moon Over the Castle that are only selectable in the separate Music Replay menu. =/

Not every song is listed in the Showcase, unfortunately... The weirdest case being the three versions of Moon Over the Castle that are only selectable in the separate Music Replay menu. =/
Yeah, but if it's not in Showcase under the "race music" category, it won't play during races, so it still answers the OP's question.

I was hoping to avoid that. It the beginning of the song is very forgettable and the crappy part doesn't kick in until like halfway through the song so it's actually a much longer time investment. I was hoping maybe someone knew off the top of their head to save me some pains of having to go through them all

Back