What's the best car for LTW? And maybe something i'll need down the road

  • Thread starter Thread starter iirai
  • 13 comments
  • 1,871 views
Messages
50
Messages
iirai
Im going crazy over this Minlota. These are my high end cars in my garage ill use : Pagani Zonda '09
McLaren F1
Bugatti Veyron
Mazda Furai
Corvette ZR1 (RACE MOD)
Ferrari Italia 458



These are the cars I will use, All fully tuned

What should I use? Or Buy!? THANKS!
 
The ZR1 RM seems to be the one almost everyone likes to use.
 
They Veyron never worked for me. I could never turn at the speeds of the other cars. Now I have heard that the Furai will work and win Like The Wind, but I personally never used it for that. I did use the RM Vette and the McLaren F1 and barely won with the F1. If you had the Minolta or Chap 2J, you'd straight whoop the competition.
 
I used the ZR1 RM.
 
The Zonda did the trick for me..

Which Zonda did you use. I am also trying to figure out which car I will use. I tried the 1000 HP viper and it didn't work. I have not tried a RM ZR-1 yet, mostly because I haven't RM mine. I will stop rambling now. :crazy:
 
Minolta is best of the list.
Whats your problem whit minolta that drives you mad ?
 
I think he just wants to win it bad is why he's mad. I beat it with the Dodge Viper Team Oreca. I've since beat it with the ZR1 RM'd and the Z06 RM'd. I can't beat the Indianapolis track with the Veyron but I annihilate the Daytona road course with it.
 
Zonda-R tuned...
this.

Also, just for grins, I tried it with a tuned Enzo. Basically same results as the Veyron: dynamite at Daytona, but can't stick in the turns at Indy. Let's just say that at 215MPH it understeers like a mofo.
 
Use the Furai on Daytona Road Course as it beats the ZR-1 RM and Zonda R. But for Indy, the Zonda R is your best bet.
 
Minolta is best of the list.
Whats your problem whit minolta that drives you mad ?

It's that he wants it and doesn't have it. This event awards you with it whenn you win it on A-Spec. ;)

To the OP: Any of those cars should do the trick just fine.
 
Back