whats the best car out of this list.

• Thread starter steve30b
  • 23 comments
sheffield_united
which car would be the best car (handling and speed) out of this list. i need one for a online champship.. Tuning: All cars are allowed to use PP enhancing mods to reach 525PP
Aero: No aero mods allowed

Audi RS 6 Avant '08
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
BMW M5 '08
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
BMW M3 Coupe '07
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
BMW 135i Coupe '07
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05

Use to be the M3 or the 4.2 before the 2.10 update.
I'd start there, until someone with a better understanding of the new PP system comes in.

The R8 as its the only one thats MR.. (I prefer mr characteristics)

dial down the torque to the front wheels to eliminate pushing. and youre golden.

Use to be the M3 or the 4.2 before the 2.10 update.
I'd start there, until someone with a better understanding of the new PP system comes in.

My take as well. My final choice would depend on the tracks in the race(s), tires, tire wear etc. You might find a little higher tire wear in the Audi and might find the Audi more suited to the twistier, technical tracks and the M3 more suited to the bigger, flatter tracks although both are great cars. The 4.2 is one of the grippiest street cars in the game without aero.

The R8 as its the only one thats MR.. (I prefer mr characteristics)

dial down the torque to the front wheels to eliminate pushing. and youre golden.

R8's 4wd isn't it?

Yes, hence my saying, dial down the torque to the front wheels.

The engine is still mounted amidships, regardless of what wheels the power goes to

So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

The M3 and M5 are nice to drive. But I would still buy them all and run my own tests.

So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

I think he meant the suspension and weight distribution. Would you tune your Audi suspension similar to a GTR or lean more towards an Enzo setup? I know personally it's the second one for me..

The M3 and M5 are nice to drive. But I would still buy them all and run my own tests.

I think he means it's a mid-engined car with 4wd drivetrain. I guess that makes it an M4WD.

I've googled "is the Audi R8 4wd or MR" and guess what it comes up with.....drum roll.....4WD

Latest Posts

Back