whats the best car out of this list.

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve30b
  • 23 comments
  • 1,196 views
Messages
61
Messages
sheffield_united
which car would be the best car (handling and speed) out of this list. i need one for a online champship.. Tuning: All cars are allowed to use PP enhancing mods to reach 525PP
Aero: No aero mods allowed

Audi RS 6 Avant '08
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
BMW M5 '08
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
BMW M3 Coupe '07
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
BMW 135i Coupe '07
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
 
Use to be the M3 or the 4.2 before the 2.10 update.
I'd start there, until someone with a better understanding of the new PP system comes in.
 
M5, hands down
 
M3 no doubt about it.
 
M3 no doubt about it.

M3? Have you even driven one? ;)

Buy them all and run some tests. Money is easy to come by with the Seasonals as they are.
 
M3 all the way.

I've owned a 2-door & a 4-door E36, Mill... ;)
 
M3? Have you even driven one? ;)

Buy them all and run some tests. Money is easy to come by with the Seasonals as they are.

Lol nah never driven 1 :sly:
 
I would say the R8 is first with the M5 a close second
 
The R8 as its the only one thats MR.. (I prefer mr characteristics)

dial down the torque to the front wheels to eliminate pushing. and youre golden.
 
The R8 as its the only one thats MR.. (I prefer mr characteristics)

dial down the torque to the front wheels to eliminate pushing. and youre golden.

R8's 4wd isn't it?
 
I really like the SL 55 AMG.
 
R8's 4wd isn't it?

Yes, hence my saying, dial down the torque to the front wheels.

The engine is still mounted amidships, regardless of what wheels the power goes to
 
The M3 is my favourite car in GT5, so that one! :)
 
Use to be the M3 or the 4.2 before the 2.10 update.
I'd start there, until someone with a better understanding of the new PP system comes in.

My take as well. My final choice would depend on the tracks in the race(s), tires, tire wear etc. You might find a little higher tire wear in the Audi and might find the Audi more suited to the twistier, technical tracks and the M3 more suited to the bigger, flatter tracks although both are great cars. The 4.2 is one of the grippiest street cars in the game without aero.
 
The R8 as its the only one thats MR.. (I prefer mr characteristics)

dial down the torque to the front wheels to eliminate pushing. and youre golden.

R8's 4wd isn't it?

Yes, hence my saying, dial down the torque to the front wheels.

The engine is still mounted amidships, regardless of what wheels the power goes to

So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

The M3 and M5 are nice to drive. But I would still buy them all and run my own tests.
 
So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

I think he meant the suspension and weight distribution. Would you tune your Audi suspension similar to a GTR or lean more towards an Enzo setup? I know personally it's the second one for me..
 
So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

The M3 and M5 are nice to drive. But I would still buy them all and run my own tests.

Thanks mike 👍
 
So your hence did not make sense! 4wd is not MR no matter where the engine sits.

The M3 and M5 are nice to drive. But I would still buy them all and run my own tests.

I think he means it's a mid-engined car with 4wd drivetrain. I guess that makes it an M4WD.
 
I've googled "is the Audi R8 4wd or MR" and guess what it comes up with.....drum roll.....4WD
 
In my opinion it's the R8 4.2. :)
 
I think he means it's a mid-engined car with 4wd drivetrain. I guess that makes it an M4WD.

:lol:

I would choose the Audi Wagon. F4WD + somewhere to give some loving in the back. Ooh yeah!
 
Back