What's the best car to sell for cash?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 7 comments
  • 3,893 views
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
I remember back in either GT3 or GT4 there was a race where you would win a car that you could sell for a butt load of cash. I think like $200,000cr or something like that. Anyways, does GT5 have something like that or do you only win a car one time?
 
doesn't matter you cannot get it back if you sell it!
 
I know you can't get it back once you sell it. I'm talking about doing the race and winning the car over and over again. Can this be done in GT5? I haven't even tried it yet.
 
You can only win prize cars once.
 
No, you can only ever get a prize car once. You can only do races over and over to win credits, not cars.
 
isnt it all skrewed up they jack up the price on the cars i mean 25m car wtf and make it so its really really hard for us to earn cash over all in the game like we cant win same car over and over again thats lame!!!! increase the gap between easy and impossible why dont you PD
 
Back