JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Whats the best Digi Cam I can get between £100 and £150!!
Thread starter
Thread starter
Pebb
4 comments
414 views
Whats the best Digi Cam I can get between £100 and £150 the max money I am willing to spend is £150 and the least money I am looking to spend is £100.
I do not want to spend over £150 because I am looking to buy a MP4 player sometime and that will cost me £300 thats the reason.
I would advise to you to buy the Canon Powershot A75.
Approximately £130 found on Kelkoo.co.uk
Looking at the specs now.
Edit:
Just looked they seem some great specs I wait for a cople days to go after a cople of replys before I make my mind up.
Also it seems it takes Compact Flash and it looks like I can get 1GB of Compact Flash for £53.32.
On the subject of Compact Flash where can I get case's for Compact Flash cards.
Also I need to know what company makes some good cheap case's for digi cams.
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Looking at the specs now.
Also I need to know what company makes some good cheap case's for digi cams.
Lowepro and Tamrac are the best than I know...
about £10-£15 everywhere... (for example lowepro D-RES 9)
Hope to buy that camera in the next month or 2, I have to see how much I get in my next pay day because I already need to save up for a PSP new PC case and PSU ='s a lot of money.