What's the best looking new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 24 comments
  • 1,605 views

G.T

Messages
11,462
United Kingdom
U.K
Messages
Paganisterr
Messages
Ak Paganister
Right, this is how it will work. I will give several price brackets and I want you to give the best looking car for them brackets.

£0-£10,000,
£10,000-£20,000,
£20,000-£50,000,
£50,000-£100,000,
£100,000+

In USD:
$0-$18,101.89,
$18,101.89-$36,200.79,
$36,200.79-90,501.98,
$90,501.98-$180,998.56,
$180,998.56+


For me:


£0-£10,000: This is hard, but it's the Citroen C2. I just find it funky somehow. :D

08_2.jpg



£10,000-£20,000: The Mazda6.

in_Mazda_6_1800_08.jpg



£20,000-£50,000: This is hard, but it's the RX-8.

in_Mazda_RX8_09_102.jpg



£50,000-£100,000. The TVR Sagaris, no doubt about it. It's great. 👍

sagaris.jpg



£100,000+: The Aston Martin DB9. Sex on wheels. :drool:

naias05-db9-front.jpg



They're the cars I like that I remember at the top of my head. So, what do you guys think is the best looking new cars on sale today?
 
hmmm, tough one there GT my freind.

Nissan 350Z, Murcielago Roadster, F430 and Gallardo all do it for me.
 
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
BMW 6 series
Merc CLS500
06 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Pontiac Solstice Convertible
 
TwinTurboJay
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
BMW 6 series
Merc CLS500
06 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Pontiac Solstice Convertible


Meh
eew
meh
eew and...
eew!

;)
 
*bites TTJ*

DB9
Ariel Atom
F430 Convertible
Zonda Convertible
 
TwinTurboJay
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
BMW 6 series
Merc CLS500
06 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Pontiac Solstice Convertible
You have a funny taste Jay...

A BMW 6-series. :odd: :yuck:
 
Ferrari F430 Berlinetta
AM Vanquish S
Lamboghini Murcielago Roadster
 
Aston Martin Vanquish
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
Bentley Continental GT
Nismo GTR Z tune (If thats counted)

I also Like the BMW 6 series
 
Is there anykind of cost ceiling on this?
 
BMW 6 series convertible is amazing.
 
GT_Fan2005
BMW 6 series convertible is amazing.

I've never liked the 6 series. They don't look like BMW's at all to me.
 
I could easily go on forever...lets just say Nissan 350Z 👍
 
Swift
Is there anykind of cost ceiling on this?
There could be. To make it more interesting, I'll:

Best looking car for:
£0-£10,000,
£10,000-£20,000,
£20,000-£50,000,
£50,000-£100,000
£100,000+

I'll add this to the first post. :)
 
G.T - can you add the amount it would be in US dollars beside the UK amount? It would be much easier for a lot of people.

10,000.00 GBP = 18,101.89 USD
20,000.00 GBP = 36,200.79 USD
50,000.00 GBP = 90,501.98 USD
100,000.00 GBP = 180,998.56 USD

$0-$18,101.89,
$18,101.89-$36,200.79,
$36,200.79-90,501.98,
$90,501.98-$180,998.56,
$180,998.56 +

According to XE.com.
 
rollazn
G.T - can you add the amount it would be in US dollars beside the UK amount? It would be much easier for a lot of people.

10,000.00 GBP = 18,101.89 USD
20,000.00 GBP = 36,200.79 USD
50,000.00 GBP = 90,501.98 USD
100,000.00 GBP = 180,998.56 USD

$0-$18,101.89,
$18,101.89-$36,200.79,
$36,200.79-90,501.98,
$90,501.98-$180,998.56,
$180,998.56 +

According to XE.com.
Thanks for that, I kind of forgot. :ouch:
 
£0-£10,000: Nissan Micra
£10,000-£20,000: Ford Focus ST, New Astra
£20,000-£50,000: Nissan 350Z, Subaru Impreza
£50,000-£100,000: Porsche 911 GT3, BMW 6 series?
£100,000+: Aston Martin DBR9 road car.
 
Ok (Goes looking for copy of Evo Magazine)

£0-£10,000 - Citroen C2
£10,000 - £20,000 Renaultsport Clio 182 trophy
£20,000 - £50,000 TVR Sagaris (£49,995 List Price)
tvr-sagaris-2.jpg

£50,000 - £100,000 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (in Red)
911gt3rs04_02.jpg

£100,000+ Ferrari F430 Berlinetta :drool:
ferrari-f430-4116s.jpg


GT_Fan2005
£100,000+: Aston Martin DBR9 road car.

If you thinking of the DBRS9 It's track only but i suppose it still counts
 
I agree with Jacks except DB9 instead of 430. Is the AMV8 out yet? It might just beat the 911 GT3 RS.
 
I agree with all..except the second to last tier..
Ford GT...

Top tier
Carrera GT
 
Back