whats the best x1 car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ali satti
  • 11 comments
  • 2,662 views
Messages
186
Messages
Deviljin786
many people offer several amount's of x1 for a carbon x1. whats the diffrence between a carbon and a blue(stock one) or a white, red etc?
 
Difference:

S. Vettel X1: Bronze in S. Vettel challenge
Coloured: Silver in S. Vettel challenge
Carbon X1: Gold in S. Vettel challenge
 
The x2010 carbon is completely identical in terms of performance to any plain colour x2010.
 
I think he means in performance, which I would like to know also.
 
Difference:

S. Vettel X1: Bronze in S. Vettel challenge
Coloured: Silver in S. Vettel challenge
Carbon X1: Gold in S. Vettel challenge

Did he ask how you won them? he asked the difference between the different X2010s. :dunce:
 
Did he ask how you won them? he asked the difference between the different X2010s. :dunce:

And that is the difference between them. How they are obtained. Nothing in performance as far as I know...
 
And that is the difference between them. How they are obtained. Nothing in performance as far as I know...

youre right... thats all i wanted to know
 
Well the vettle has no adjustable tranny like the other harder to get ones, if an adjustable tranny is any good at all in that car. Though when we can adjust individual gears...maybe.
 
You can modifi the top speed in the carbon and coloured in the s vettel u cant
 
as if anyone would notice any difference anyway, the things fast enough already....
 
There is a difference, The s.vettel is faster, go to s.s. 7 and floor it, you will see! lol (I think its only about 5-7mph faster but that does make a difference.)

You can modifi the top speed in the carbon and coloured in the s vettel u cant

I didn't realise you could change the ratios in the coloured X1's (when there stretched I suppose there would be on difference in top speed, unless you get the coloured to go faster lol.

Did he ask how you won them? he asked the difference between the different X2010s. :dunce:

Your a RIP OFF MERCHANT, Where are my chromes? (he owes me 20)
 
Last edited:
Back