Whats The Closest Thing To Gold Paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-Unit95
  • 7 comments
  • 1,218 views
Messages
94
Messages
Xbox Sucks!
We all heard of those super rare paint chips like Gold, Chrome, Silver

...Platinum?

Anyway, I don't paticapate in gifting and the PSNs down anyway so does anyone know a cheap, covienient subsitute to rare gold paint chips. I know of the Colour database but I don't have time to scroll through say 5000 different entries. And CTRL-F didn't do jack.

Besides, all i want is some public opinion. What would be a cheap subsitute to gold paint (If it can be brought from the New Car Dealership that'd be great)

Thanks in advance :)
 
Last edited:
Super Rare gold & silver? i have like 40 of each...lol

When PSN is up i can send you a few golds
 
Super Rare gold & silver? i have like 40 of each...lol

When PSN is up i can send you a few golds

Can i have one?? I'm not being greedy, you don't have to give me if you dont want to. BTW, check out my garage in my sig, if there is any car you want make me an offer and i'll probably accept. Thanks.
 
'69 Corvette convertible is available in the Chevrolet dealership and comes in Riverside Gold metallic.
 
There's a very cool gold colour from the Chrysler Prowler '02 called:

INCA GOLD PEARL COAT

But, since the update, which changed the colours of the cars in the Used Dealership, it doesn't appear very often.
 
Chevrolet has a nice "Olympic Gold" or somesuch on the older Camaro in the dealership. I like it better than Ferrari's Poly Gold.
 
Sienna Gold can be obtained by purchasing the MG TF 160. 👍
 
Back