whats the delivery time on a fanatec?

• Thread starter PyroMedic
  • 16 comments
PyroMedic1080
Long time lurker, first time poster..yayaya welcome and all the crap:sly:

finally stepping it up from a ds3 and building myself an all out cockpit. looking at the gtrs3 but i have read month to two month long delivery times. Is this the case. I don't wana wait that long with gt5 around the corner (cue why didn't you build it months ago posts). Thanks.

Mine took about 9 days from clicking "pay" to arrival. Shifters will take longer if you're ordering them

Edit: Shifters now come with the GT3RS CSP package. Dunno if they ship together.

Last edited:
I ordered a GTRS3 about 12 days ago. Took two days to get shipping notification from UPS, so shipped out fairly fast. Then it's however long it takes UPS ground from Southern California....pretty sure that's the only place they ship from.

I am about to order the GT3RS v2 but can anyone confirm if the kit includes the Porsche wheel shifter set: Sequential and H-pattern shifter?
I am not too sure since Fanatec just added that to the content of the wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 days for me as well, minus the shifters. Not sure what is going on with those. They are listed as out of stock with an estimated December shipping date, but there are people posting here who ordered after me and have had their orders filled. Just submitted a request for an update with Fanatec's support. I'll update when I get a response.

I am about to order the GT3RS v2 but can anyone confirm if the kit includes the Porsche wheel shifter set: Sequential and H-pattern shifter?
I am not too sure since Fanatec just added that to the content of the wheel.

They added the shifters to the package a couple of days after I ordered. So, yes, you will receive the shifters as part of the new package. Not sure when they'll actually ship though (see post above).

whats the point to getting it and having pedals with a clutch if yo have to wait a month on the shifter. grrrrrr. i wana order one now.

whats the point to getting it and having pedals with a clutch if yo have to wait a month on the shifter. grrrrrr. i wana order one now.

I hear ya, but in my opinion the quality of their products is worth the wait. I've never owned a G27 or similar but from extensive reading, videos, pictures, reviews, and some decent real life driving experience I can safely say that the GT3 RS V2 and CS pedals do not disappoint. I've posted some of my experiences with them in other threads here. Search on my username if you're interested.

At this point I'm just going to be using the standard shifter as a hold-over for the clubsport version anyway. From my experience with the CS pedals, the shifter should be amazing. Hate to sound like I'm on their payroll, but my experience with their products and their company in general has been phenomenal. I simply love dealing with small, responsive comapnies vs slow, bloated, oversized behemoths. Fanatec makes great products and treats their customers like real people, even trusting them to do minor repairs without voiding their warranty from what I gather. Win, win for me.

well you should be now. your post caused me to cave and just ordered a rs v2 deluxe package with pedals and shifter. well see what comes. this just means I'm going to have to get the welder out to imitate chilicoke now too.

Haha. Where's my check? :)

I've got some serious ambitions towards building a cockpit myself now too. Going to need a bigger house first, but that's already on the roadmap anyway. I've done a bit of welding, and this might be just the excuse I need to buy a small welder, since I know I'd make good use of it for other home projects as well.

I'd love to see your build once you get started.

Cheers,
Brian

Mine took about 9 days from clicking "pay" to arrival. Shifters will take longer if you're ordering them

Edit: Shifters now come with the GT3RS CSP package. Dunno if they ship together.

in europe we have to wait for jan, also we dont get free shifter and to top it all it costs $430 compared to $360 in US. isn't Fanatec based in Germany! ok VAT is more in EU but surely this can be offset by shipping
:yuck::ill::grumpy:👎

Fanatec is based in Germany, products are engineered in Germany, but their manufacturer is in China. Products have to be shipped both to EU and USA.

in europe we have to wait for jan, also we dont get free shifter and to top it all it costs $430 compared to $360 in US. isn't Fanatec based in Germany! ok VAT is more in EU but surely this can be offset by shipping
:yuck::ill::grumpy:👎

Yeah, I saw Thomas posted earlier on another topic on here that the price they sell to distributors is the same no matter where you are and it's their choice what to do with that price and to mark it up in response to someone from Australia. Yet I don't quite understand this because the only place you can buy Fanatec products that I'm aware of is their webshop. And if its the same everywhere why does USA now get shifters included in the clubsport package and Europe doesn't?

I'm not too bothered if it costs more in Europe just becuase its Europe, cos Logitech do the same with the G25, G27 etc and every retailer does the same... Things just cost more here I guess. But I don't get why we don't get the shifters?

Back