What's The Diff?

Messages
563
What, if any differences are there between the Regular and the Greatest Hits version of the game. There have often been minor differences in past games, between various game incarnations. I've heard that the Streamline can now be raced, but I've yet to find anymore info on this matter. Any help would be greatly apprecated... Thanks.
 
Apparently you can race the '37 Auto Union Streamliner in the Graetest Hits version.
 
I'd heard that as well... But is that it? It'd be nice to get some use out of the Fireblade or Prowler...
 
3-Wheel Drive
Apparently you can race the '37 Auto Union Streamliner in the Greatest Hits version.

That and it costs $30 less in the USA.
 
Interesting to know that the Auto Union is now raceable. What about obvious glitches? Anybody know anything else to share about?
 
And I don't think (correct me if I am wrong) that it is coming to Europe?
 
samj_13
That and it costs $30 less in the USA.
That's really just depreciation, Greatest Hit or not. Most games tend to drop to abut $20 around 6 months post-release. Good games and GHs tend to stay at that price for a long time, and the crappier games will continue to decline until you can get them at EB for $5.
 
3-Wheel Drive
That's really just depreciation, Greatest Hit or not. Most games tend to drop to abut $20 around 6 months post-release. Good games and GHs tend to stay at that price for a long time, and the crappier games will continue to decline until you can get them at EB for $5.

My EB has both versions (leftovers I guess) at the same price. $20 new, like $5 used.
 
I have the US NTSC Greatest Hits version, and no, the 1937 Auto Union Streamliner cannot be raced. Nor can it even be driven any place except the 'Ring and Power & Speed tests.
 
Back