What's the fastest speed you could achieve in FM3?

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 19 comments
260 or so, Ultimate Aero TT - Le Sarthe (No Chicane) and Benchmark HSR Speedway.

Before or after they fixed the tranny glitches? :)

I had a Lola up to 416 mph before I lost control and hit the wall. This of course was using a glitch in the game. Totally unrealistic but was fun trying to keep that sucker on the track at that speed :)

Otherwise the fastest I remember having one is about 265 in a Mazda RX7 also got 263 out of a Saleen S7

Ive gotten a car up to about 14000mph i flipped it over in test drive mode and as i topped out speed i went and slowly stretched out the gears until i couldnt go any further it took a good hour and a half of pure boredom

Ive gotten a car up to about 14000mph i flipped it over in test drive mode and as i topped out speed i went and slowly stretched out the gears until i couldnt go any further it took a good hour and a half of pure boredom

14,000 MPH ? I call BS.

I don't remember what's the fastest speed I have actually achieved but I'm pretty sure it was done with a souped-up Veyron...

My first 250mph was done with my second car in the "career mode" :sly: , an S15 Silvia, on Le Mans, within a couple of hours from starting up the game for the first time.

Well, Mach 10 is about 7500mph, so he was doing Mach 20 I assume. If he was in the Yugo with the swapped out AWD, I can see it. 👍:sly:

LOL Maybe :)

It was once possible to get some extreme speeds out of the Lola. If you took it on the test track with an auto tranny and ran it up to top speed then paused the game and changed the gear a little it would go faster. You could repeat this over and over again and continue to get faster and faster. I did it just fooling around and got 416 MPH on benchmark ring but the car was becoming unstable and I was using the game pad. eventually I hit the wall and lost the speed. If I had been using my wheel I could have gotten more for sure but no matter what car you try there is a limit to how fast they will hold the corner even on that track.

Havent done much top speed runs in Forza 3, this must change. :). I wouldnt mind trying a top speed run in something other then the Veyron or the SSC just to be different.

Remember hitting 195mph in a fully modified Mazda wagon converted to RWD on Le Mans with no chicanes, that was crazy!

I reached 263mph in my semi-modified Veyron. I tried to beat it in my Ultimate Aero, but I can't quite manage it.

Eh, I got 23,048 KM/H out of a Speed 12 on Le Sarthe. I was going to double it on the Nurburgring but got bored @ 17,000 something.

I might post up the pic in a minute.

2zy90nb.jpg

There we go.

Last edited:
244mph Panoz Esperante. All mods except down force @ Benchmark speedway. It's a shame I cannot swap the SCV8 out of the Esperante into one of the Panoz LMP's. :(

265mph SSC Ultimate Aero fully built also at Benchmark Speedway.

Back