What's the fastest way to complete a daily workout (Marathon)?

• Thread starter Sakinen
  • 17 comments
Greece
Greece
I use a Dodge Tomahawk S VGT at Special Stage Route X. 1006 bhp, 1009 PP. Top speed about 445 km/h.
4:11 for 1 lap (31,2 km) plus 1:30 for the extra 11 km, total 5:41. Pure race time without navigation through menus.

Can someone think of something faster?

Last edited:
X with the tomahawk, but I rubber band the thumb stick full throttle and walk away. So it may take a few minutes but I’m only involved for 20 seconds. I go check on things around the house and come back to a completed race.

Tomahawk at SS X would seem to be the best way.

However, with the new Daytona grind, you could do a 11 lap race of that to do the distance. It would take ~10 mins rather than 5 but would net you a ton more money, like 500k or more plus your marathon ticket

I'll just do a proper custom race or timetrial, daily should be fun to do right? :lol: :lol:
i can't imagine rubber banding my Dualsense for a daily marathon :lol: and let's be honest, it is very short to complete :)

I'll just do a proper custom race or timetrial, daily should be fun to do right? :lol: :lol:
i can't imagine rubber banding my Dualsense for a daily marathon :lol: and let's be honest, it is very short to complete :)

dualsense users (with any sense) are using motion control not stick banding for afk grinding to avoid creating drift

you’re actually creating more drift driving manually with the stick than you are afking with a tilted controller

in reality, we should all riot until Hall effect sticks

Last edited:
The rubber band is only for fomo days when time doesn’t permit regular mile accumulation. It’s my save file, I’ll play however I want to.

(see avatar)

I've won more than a dozen of those with marathon tickets so 20-30 seconds on a busy day just to see is my version of a scratch off ticket. I usually earn them the regular way, but hey whatever.

I'm looking for a transmission set-up for Tomahawk X in order to get higher top speed than 580km/h.

Any help please?

Last edited:
Fr! People really trying to avoid actually playing the game. Its wild! :lol:

Back