What's the most annoying glitch you've had in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 22 comments
  • 2,404 views
Messages
3,893
Guyana
Somewhere
Messages
Roflwaffle16
This thread is for discussing your most annoying expieriences with gliches in GT5. Personaly mine is with a glitch that makes your cars unusable online:confused:. Has anyone else expierienced this and what other glitches have you found?
 
Black screen at the start :grumpy:
 
The Super Soft tyres in the 24H races.

Those damn cars gained a huge advantage in the 23rd hour and I ended up finishing 4th because of it
 
The problems with the physics engine that causes my Volvo 240, Vauxhall Corsa and Lotus Elise '96 to topple in corners whenever I'm on slick tyres.
 
Black screen at the start :grumpy:
Is that in an online lobby? because Ithink tht might have happened to me before...

The problems with the physics engine that causes my Volvo 240, Vauxhall Corsa and Lotus Elise '96 to topple in corners whenever I'm on slick tyres.
I can understand the Volvo and Corsa falling over but i'm not sure about the Elise...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand the Volvo and Corsa falling over but i'm not sure about the Elise...

If it can do a wheelie, it'll tip over.
 
lol but i hate when some one freeze the lobby >:] :mad:

Yeah thats quite annoying that the whole lobby is disbanded just because of one persons connection. Thats why if I join an australia room they might kick me which could be taken racially but sometimes people do kick others for being from different parts of the world :confused:
 
If it can do a wheelie, it'll tip over.

lol i've never had a car that can do a wheelie in GT5. I've only ever rolled a car once in GT5 and that was in a rally special event in an Evo X. It understeered and hit the outside barrier of a inward cambered corner so it fell over :lol:
 
I've fallen off the edge of Mt. Aso during a test run. :dunce: 👍
 
I also had the tire glitch during the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Link to the incident in my signature.

I also hated the black screen online. That was terrible. Freaking terrible.
 
If it can do a wheelie, it'll tip over.

Yeah, with SRF on. That's not really an issue with the physics, considering it's a driving aid designed to increase grip.
 
The game restarting my gear setups for some reason.
 
Yeah, with SRF on. That's not really an issue with the physics, considering it's a driving aid designed to increase grip.

Was replying to this

I can understand the Volvo and Corsa falling over but i'm not sure about the Elise...
 
Going through the Pits, without stopping... I want new tires. NOPE.
 
Yeah thats very annoying, especially if it's a long race too.
 

I have no idea :confused: ... I was on test drive driving Audi r10, jumped off a turn, and fell on the rear right corner of the car and realised the road was above me and moving further away! :odd:
 
Mine is whenever you "flip" a transmission on a car and for a race you remove parts to compete.once the race is done you add the parts back.the trans gears revert back to "awkward" cuz all gears are turned to the left and your speed up top reads 211.even when you were geared over that.also on some occasions I have done a race or several with a car.tire wear on.the did 200 plus miles and none of the miles got registered.
 
Going through the Pits, without stopping... I want new tires. NOPE.

I think that only happens when you enter the pits really fast and your pit box is near the start of the pit lane
 
I think that only happens when you enter the pits really fast and your pit box is near the start of the pit lane

Nope, under speed and went right through.
 
Game lags and/or freezes after playing 2p battle...
every
single
time :mad:
 
Back