What's the most annoying glitch you've had in GT5?

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 22 comments
Guyana
Somewhere
Roflwaffle16
This thread is for discussing your most annoying expieriences with gliches in GT5. Personaly mine is with a glitch that makes your cars unusable online:confused:. Has anyone else expierienced this and what other glitches have you found?

The Super Soft tyres in the 24H races.

Those damn cars gained a huge advantage in the 23rd hour and I ended up finishing 4th because of it

The problems with the physics engine that causes my Volvo 240, Vauxhall Corsa and Lotus Elise '96 to topple in corners whenever I'm on slick tyres.

Black screen at the start :grumpy:
Is that in an online lobby? because Ithink tht might have happened to me before...

The problems with the physics engine that causes my Volvo 240, Vauxhall Corsa and Lotus Elise '96 to topple in corners whenever I'm on slick tyres.
I can understand the Volvo and Corsa falling over but i'm not sure about the Elise...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol but i hate when some one freeze the lobby >:] :mad:

Yeah thats quite annoying that the whole lobby is disbanded just because of one persons connection. Thats why if I join an australia room they might kick me which could be taken racially but sometimes people do kick others for being from different parts of the world :confused:

If it can do a wheelie, it'll tip over.

lol i've never had a car that can do a wheelie in GT5. I've only ever rolled a car once in GT5 and that was in a rally special event in an Evo X. It understeered and hit the outside barrier of a inward cambered corner so it fell over :lol:

I also had the tire glitch during the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Link to the incident in my signature.

I also hated the black screen online. That was terrible. Freaking terrible.

Mine is whenever you "flip" a transmission on a car and for a race you remove parts to compete.once the race is done you add the parts back.the trans gears revert back to "awkward" cuz all gears are turned to the left and your speed up top reads 211.even when you were geared over that.also on some occasions I have done a race or several with a car.tire wear on.the did 200 plus miles and none of the miles got registered.

Back