T that one guy (Banned) Messages 13 Mar 2, 2011 #1 What's the name of the car with "SUZUKI" on the front bumper and it kinda has the body of a Chaparral 2J, does anyone know the name of this car?
What's the name of the car with "SUZUKI" on the front bumper and it kinda has the body of a Chaparral 2J, does anyone know the name of this car?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,515 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 2, 2011 #2 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 2, 2011 #3 that one guy What's the name of the car with "SUZUKI" on the front bumper and it kinda has the body of a Chaparral 2J, does anyone know the name of this car? Click to expand... Escudo edit: I guess it's probably the GSX-R/4.
that one guy What's the name of the car with "SUZUKI" on the front bumper and it kinda has the body of a Chaparral 2J, does anyone know the name of this car? Click to expand... Escudo edit: I guess it's probably the GSX-R/4.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Mar 2, 2011 #5 maybe a Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
T that one guy (Banned) Messages 13 Mar 2, 2011 #6 Famine Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01. Click to expand... That's excatly the car I was wondering about, thanks man
Famine Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01. Click to expand... That's excatly the car I was wondering about, thanks man