What's the point of all these daily workout cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CliveH
  • 2 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
85
United Kingdom
Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne
I just race online in Sports mode and it uses the same groups of calls all the time. I've got multi million pounds worth of cars sitting in the garage and never get to race them. Sure I could take them for a spin in an AI race but where is the fun in that?

Why don't they do a single make race with a Cobra etc?
 
GTS huge bonus over its competition is the easiness of hopping into online racing. This is only possible due to the large player pool whose subsets (DR/SR combinations) are only split into 3 daily races (one make, gr3, gr4). More dailies would considerably reduce the pool of gamers available for matchmaking. As for a reason not to have more N class races: Even further splitting up the player base (N100-1000!) and I can imagine that N class cars’ balance is even worse than Gr.4 which would reduce the car pool to a top 10 one make anyway.
 
I think the point of that is because crew @ Gran Turismo want to give yo reward for logging in, playing the game etc. And I think its a good idea, I'll save money and dont have to use credits to buy new cars. Smart idea with daily gifts, even that I've got 4-5 dupes of some cars, I have 11 Ford Mustang N-cars haha
 
Back