??What's the top speed of your '09 gtr??

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 18 comments
  • 1,246 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
I'm wondering what is the top speed your '09 GTR's????
 
260 nice I didn't buy it cuz every has 1 so I bought the proto instead and not finished yet.but I get at like 240-245mph you have a best tune for your gtr
 
You'll probably have to if you want to get 250+ mph
 
I did but I.have the proto 88 HP less fully tuned
 
Mine has 816BHP goes 250+MPH
I don't use it much, I use my VSpec one but I don't see much difference in the two cars especially since Vspec costs 100k more than the other..you would think that itd be so much better.

BTW does the prototype have an interior?
 
Sadly no but it looks epic mine has 813 I'm break-in it in:) mind is matte black with dark grey rims I love.it and I'm tryin to make it beat v.spec specs:) its at 240 top speed right now and its acceleration is out rages!! Or at least hit 245 but acceleration beats v.spec all ready but I don't think my top speed will hit 260......till I hit 100,000 miles on it;)
 
That's what I thought too, i wonder why it's premium with no interior, every standard should be at least put to that much detail in the future too.
I pretty much have every skyline, my V Spec has 818BHP (from memory, maybe more) and it's quite the beast!
 
Same it has no interior because it was just showing an exterior prototype bot a full out road car:)
 
It would of been cool though to of had a really nice concept and wacky interior for the car I think. :D
 
Totaly,Srry bout mis spelling I'm not into buying cars every 1 has, I refuse to buy an enzo or v.spec gtr I'm just stubborn like that:)
 
Totaly,Srry bout mis spelling I'm not into buying cars every 1 has, I refuse to buy an enzo or v.spec gtr I'm just stubborn like that:)

Why miss out because of this reason? By that logic, you have about 10 cars.
Its a game. Buy it all, use it all, have fun. :)👍
 
90 have a lot of rare cars and faster cars my rs6 eats up enzos,I have my TVR to its ridiculous
 
Each to their own I guess.
To answer your question though, 250mph+. With a slipstream, around 280.
 
Back