what's the worse car that you won the last historic race with

what's the worse car that you won the last historic race with.

my current is the subaru pleo 2wd (last car in the line up), fully modded to 180+ hp, beats the GT40 by 1.127sec and the cobra is 2.5+ sec behind.

post your worse car that you beat this race with (dosn't matter if you have a 10+ sec victory as long as your car it not good).

Havent tried with anything lower then an MG convertible at 244hp. Won easily, but there wasnt a gt40 in that particular race.

hey mike, did you try the pleo, it's the only car in the game with 7 speeds and it's fast (for it's hp), I think i'll try next the honda logo, with a single speed CVT(Continuously Variable Transmission).

Originally posted by W16 QUAD TURBO
hey mike, did you try the pleo, it's the only car in the game with 7 speeds and it's fast (for it's hp), I think i'll try next the honda logo, with a single speed CVT(Continuously Variable Transmission).

i may be mistaken, but the logo hasa 7speed with gearbox conversion :confused: too. Hmmm. will give it a go with my alto works (190hp), then maybe the pleo. Not much space in the garage to go shoppin for sucky box cars ;) ;)

I did it, the GT40 started 2nd & ended up 3rd about :odd: 1.8 behind, the 2nd car was the cobar @ 1.1+ sec

next i tried the fiat 500 sporting (the new model), at first try the GT40 didn't show up(he was afraid that i will beat him), near the end of the race I looked at the mirror to see some mad guy going like 140+ mph trying to pass so i said lets teach him some respect, I got in his lane and he couldn't do any thing but hit the brakes (and my bumper), he was lucky i didn't push him to the pits. any way, he was 0.035 sec behind me(actuly he was more like beside me).

I did it again, and gt40 came back (he was incuraged by what hapened), but i was the one to finish first and he was more the a 0.3+ seconds late, maybe next time he will consider buying soft tires.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
i may be mistaken, but the logo hasa 7speed with gearbox conversion :confused: too.

no, i did all 3 gearbox conversions and they all had 5 speeds, so i went back to the good ol' CTV.

Not much space in the garage to go shoppin for sucky box cars

you can allways get another garage, or just don't save (that's what i do).

hmmmm..., what shoulde use next.

I did it, the GT40 started 2nd & ended up 3rd about :odd: 1.8 behind, the 2nd car was the cobar @ 1.1+ sec

next i tried the fiat 500 sporting (the new model), at first try the GT40 didn't show up(he was afraid that i will beat him), near the end of the race I looked at the mirror to see some mad guy going like 140+ mph trying to pass so i said lets teach him some respect, I got in his lane and he couldn't do any thing but hit the brakes (and my bumper), he was lucky i didn't push him to the pits. any way, he was 0.035 sec behind me(actuly he was more like beside me).

I did it again, and gt40 came back (he was incuraged by what hapened), but i was the one to finish first and he was more the a 0.3+ seconds late, maybe next time he will consider buying soft tires.

no, i did all 3 gearbox conversions and they all had 5 speeds, so i went back to the good ol' CTV.

you can allways get another garage, or just don't save (that's what i do).

hmmmm..., what shoulde use next.

If you can repeat this feat with a subaru 360 and send me the picture, I'll send you a beer :D

If you can repeat this feat with a subaru 360 and send me the picture, I'll send you a beer :D

i'd like to but :rolleyes: :
1- I can't get the subsru 360.
2- I tried it with the feat 500R ( the old model ) and was driving alone, behind the pack ofcorse.
3- can't send pictures, because I don't have the hardwere.
4- duh, don't brink deer :P .
5- don't have 3 teeth like this :D , they are more like this :lol: ;) .
6- if only they had a veron :cool:

i'd like to but :rolleyes: :
1- I can't get the subsru 360.
2- I tried it with the feat 500R ( the old model ) and was driving alone, behind the pack ofcorse.
3- can't send pictures, because I don't have the hardwere.
4- duh, don't brink deer :P .
5- don't have 3 teeth like this :D , they are more like this :lol: ;) .
6- if only they had a veron :cool:

ive only got :dopey: teeth ;)

wow, i did it with the vitz znd copcino.

VITZ:
the gt40 did what the cobra did and kissed my @$$ before the finish line and got a 0.084 sec 2nd place

COPCINO:
thr gt40 got in 3rd & 0.5+ behind, the 2nd place cobra lost by 0.14+ .

ive only got :dopey: teeth ;)

:eek: wow can you eat beer with two tooths ;)

Back