Whats This?

a server bug??
 
That's happening because the vB developers hard-coded a sessionhash in the template, which could cause problems for proxy users browsing the forum with cookies enabled. Are you getting this error every time you try to do something, or was it simply a one-time occurrence?
 
Thanks for clearing it up Jordan :rolleyes: :lol:

I get it almost everytime I try to "rate the thread"

I just bumped into it today and I noticed everytime I try to rate thats what I get. I also have the prob with voting in polls, and sometimes when Im logged in and hit "New topics" it tells me that i followed a bad link or something.

maybe i just suck at the internet :D
 
Maybe your statement in the address bar was proven false and vB refused to work correctly.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Maybe your statement in the address bar was proven false and vB refused to work correctly.
:D I didnt know if you'd catch that one :lol:
 
How could I miss it? I scour the internet for strings of text that read "klos is gay."
 
:lol:

I had to make sure i put that in there though. I wanted to make it worthwhile to upload that pic.

I scour the internet for strings of text that read "klos is gay."

Hmmmm.... I bet you find quite a bit :D :lol:
 
Hey now common Rumple, there was no need for that? :forbidden:
 
Back