Whats up guys.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noah
  • 6 comments
  • 794 views

Noah

Premium
Messages
719
I haven't been on GT5P forever. I have been very busy lately with a new girlfriend, a job promotion, and school starting. Basically I just wanted to see what all has changed since about July because that's about the last time I have played. Someone update me on everything that has changed with the community and the game itself, because honestly I'm lost, lol.
 
Why don't you start up the game and see for your self? :)
 
Not much.

New tyres, more grip through the S and R range.

And you have to do a time trail in the f430 to keep your GTP tag.
 
And you have to do a time trail in the f430 to keep your GTP tag.

Yeah, I read a little about that today at school. Is it hard?
 
Depends. If you want a good time to get you in the top 50 of the online time trail, which will prob get you in division 1 of the GTP league, the yes. But if your content with just outside the top 100 then not really.
 
Try it blindfold, thats presently the only way to go slower than me :dunce:
 
Good to see you whoever you are, I am never familiar with names, but good to see old GTP members back! GF? WORK? ahh busy life I see. Well welcome back, fire up GT5P and you will be amazed.
 
Back