Whats up with GameShark?

• Thread starter Road Rash
  • 4 comments
Slunderfungus
After repeated attempts to:

A.Rgister with their site

B:Try and join their forum, and

C:try to log into their website with my GameShark V5and my PS2

I've arrived to the conclusion that they must not really care about their customers. Every attempt to join/register physically with the site meest with a "check your email for the verifcation code" but never do I receive an email this has gone on for three weeks now. Over the last 5 days of trying to log on with my PS2 to get the GT3 codes have met with similar failures. Has anyone else hadthe same experience?

from what I can see they probably are having technical issues of some sort as it looks like their forums as you describe are misbehaving, if could be that there was a major crash and they had to start from scratch, try re-registering with the forum, and if it lets you, then they probably did lose your authentication code (sometimes companies centralize FUNCTION on different servers instead of FORMAT aka all authentication on one server, all content (for any platform) on another, etc)

Try registering with different e-mail account, sometimes providers filter too much stuff, sometimes the planets are just in wrong relationship with each other and nothing works.. :D

That makes sense but today's actions were an attempt to re-registerafter a failed attempt last week and then the week prior. I would have expected any technical difficulties to be rectified by that time:guilty:Anyone notice how these smiley names don't quite match their look?

awwwwwwwww SPEED DRIFTER LEFT dang and before he could get me the codes for NTSC to turbo Natural only engines LIKE THE 5.4L DOHC FORD!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:D

Back