Whats Up with the Honda S2k GT

• Thread starter Corinator
  • 5 comments
SO it all started with this i slap down a million bucks to buy the cool looking high performance Honda S2000 GT Road car thing and i take it to laguna Seca Endurance and what do i say i say "what the Heck this thing cant beath my Toyota GT1 . So I try all kinds of gearings and everything i can do and it still cant match my GT1. Can someone Help me out here?

Well, first, the S2000 GT1 is an amazing car, one of my favorites. But I don't think you'll ever get it to perform better than your Toyota GT-One. You will be able to beat an AI Gt-One, but you probably won't be able to beat your own times or speeds with the S2000. They're in two different classes in my opinion.

I agree with Saleen Man...you may not be able to top your own records with the S2000 GT1, but you can spank the Ai with it. I remember doing the World Cup once in this Honda. At first I was concerned with the power, which is just 586 on the tracks, but after winning my 3rd straight race in a row I realized that it's a little too easy to win in this one. It's one of those cars that lacks on the straight but kills in corners.

Last edited:
I like it, it's not one of my favorite cars but it's a nice one.
Like Saleen and Parnelli said, the car is good but isn't better than a GT-One.

I never used it on Laguna Endurance but... if my MR2 with 500hp can kick the AI on that race, i'm sure it's also easy with the S2000 GT1 :rolleyes:

It just seemed like the straightline performance was lacking to the GT1 i mean i realized it kills in corners but i couldnt get it to accelerate at a rate that made me happpy. Welll I'll keep practicing with it

AND guess what my next car will be? If you guessed the Espace F1 van thingy your right im gonna try to beat the laguna Seca Endurance with it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Corinator
It just seemed like the straightline performance was lacking to the GT1 i mean i realized it kills in corners but i couldnt get it to accelerate at a rate that made me happpy. Welll I'll keep practicing with it

AND guess what my next car will be? If you guessed the Espace F1 van thingy your right im gonna try to beat the laguna Seca Endurance with it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I should be getting around to the Espace sometime in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Back