What's with the prize paints and the prize car colours?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gambleboyen
  • 4 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
1,796
Messages
Gambleboyen
I've received 4 matte paints as prize paints, 3 of them are Matte Orange, and one is Matte Light Red (in practice orange it seems). My prize cars have with a few notable exceptions mostly been gray or black.

How boring is that? Is this typical or have I just been unlucky?

Amazingly, my Veyron was an exciting two-tone gray/greenish gray :ouch:
 
I guess you've been unlucky, I don't think I've really gotten any matte paints (although I stopped paying attention a while ago.)

You got lucky with the Veyron though, I got barf green and tan.
 
I guess it's totally random. I got chrome for reaching 30 cars, that was before we could back up, and I haven't seen it since. lol
 
Got Matte Orange again :grumpy:

Either GT5 is making fun of me, or there is a bug.
 
My Veyron is a horrible dirty-red/dull-gray combination. Probably the least appealing color combination possible.
 
Back