• Thread starter krisduv
  • 12 comments

krisduv

Premium
France
France
krisduv
Hi guys

I'm trying to make a livery on my Subaru WRX STI Type S '14.
I apply some shapes with "align with camera" (depth:10, angle:10) on the main body like I already did dozens of times but this time, they randomly and partially disappear.
It never happened to me before. I don't think I did something different.

Nope doesn't change anything. Even a shape with 0 depth disappears.
Really weird.

What it's supposed to look like :

099BD3D6-F747-47AD-9C01-23DA8C169A20.jpeg

And surprise! I didn't notice until this picture that the shape on the roof partially disappears too...

90F893E7-A0D3-4D90-A7D6-16E975B79C70.jpeg

Maybe some stickers from the front of the car projected through?
Nope.. there's no stickers on the front.
I checked every sticker and I couldn't see what's wrong so I gave up this livery. I'll try on another car.
Thanks though

I've tried that too.
But it's totally random.
Sometimes in preview mode, everything looks good.
And just by clicking "add decal", it turns into the 2nd pic.
I've deleted all the decals involved, and re-created them, and it's still the same.
I know I'm not an expert but I can't think of anything else than a game bug.
Subaru WRX STI Type S '14 is dead to me :D
Or maybe I will start again from scratch.

I've tried that too.
But it's totally random.
Sometimes in preview mode, everything looks good.
And just by clicking "add decal", it turns into the 2nd pic.
I've deleted all the decals involved, and re-created them, and it's still the same.
I know I'm not an expert but I can't think of anything else than a game bug.
Subaru WRX STI Type S '14 is dead to me :D
Or maybe I will start again from scratch.
I can't really tell what's going on from these pictures. Could you use the PS4's Share function to capture video showing the issue?

I can't really tell what's going on from these pictures. Could you use the PS4's Share function to capture video showing the issue?
I don't know if that will be more helpful.
Even the decal from the roof partially disappears...

I don't know if that will be more helpful.
Even the decal from the roof partially disappears...

Which decal/layer is it though? If we could see you moving the layer around and see how it changes (and disappears), someone can boot up their GT Sport and try to replicate it - and solve the issue.

Which decal/layer is it though? If we could see you moving the layer around and see how it changes (and disappears), someone can boot up their GT Sport and try to replicate it - and solve the issue.
Ok... I understand what you're asking but there's a lot of layers involved I really don't know how to proceed since it's really random.
That's why I've just recorded this more consistent part: add layer > about 10 layers partially disappear / click on one side layer > everything reappears.
Anyway, it's not a big deal I've moved on from this one.
I don't need anyone to spend some time on it, it was just in case of someone already faced this issue.

Ok... I understand what you're asking but there's a lot of layers involved I really don't know how to proceed since it's really random.
That's why I've just recorded this more consistent part: add layer > about 10 layers partially disappear / click on one side layer > everything reappears.
Anyway, it's not a big deal I've moved on from this one.
I don't need anyone to spend some time on it, it was just in case of someone already faced this issue.
I see - when you hit "Add Layer", the rear bumper changes from red (decals) to grey (base colour), then when you select a layer it returns to red.

Now I follow what you're talking about. I'll have a look later on and see if I can replicate it.

Back