What's your drift score for Trial Mountain?

• Thread starter GT55YW
  • 8 comments

What is your best TM score and do you like drifting on it?

• No, it's rubbish!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My best score is 5000-9999

• My best score is 10000-14999

• My best score is 25000-29999

• My best score is 30000-34999

• My best score is 40000-44999

• My best score is over 50000

• Total voters
GT55YW
That's it. I'm just curious as to what everyone else gets. I am not amazing at drifting. I beat everyone I know, but I have never even broken 1000 on the world wide boards lol.

But I just reached my very best score ever, 17,161 in the Nissan Autozam AZ-1 from 1992. I know it's kind of goofy, lol, but I did 1500 points better than my F40. Trial mountain is also by far my best course to drift on, and I just wanted to gauge what impressive drifter's thought's were on the big TM.

I can get around 40k every time around. It's an awesome track, and very fun to tandem, but... Not a lot of people are skilled enough to tandem on it.

perfect, I just got a speed 12 in the UCD, first one I've had from stock. I'll try it

Im not on about the crappy 'point horny' drifting mate. I'm on about using cars you can actually tandem perfectly in lol. As in: 350Z, ISF, S13/14...

I'm not a fan at all because you can do a perfect drift with a reverse entry and still get less points than someone who drives the track with just a bit of angle. It's ridiculous even when you get extreme angle the points don't increase any faster. It's about how well you can slide on the racing line. plus, on some tracks like Eiger Norwood the first 2 corners the correct line is to go from outside to inside to outside, yet you get more points for staying just inside. to me the GT5 Drift trials are a bit flawed. A true test is to Drift with more than one person because when your tandeming if you mess up you get smacked by the three guys behind you. but if you mess up in a trial you just hit restart. but im not dissing trials thats just my POV.

Though I am a bit of a hypocrite because I do have a 12 Speed but I also tandem with it. It's not a bad car, it has a bit of power but if you want klevrah I can give you my setup

Besides GT55YW you shouldn't judge your self as a drifter by how high you can get on the leaderboards you should judge your self by how hard you practice because you are never born to drift, you are taught to drift.

Last edited:
I was hoping for more of a response from the community, but thank you everyone for your input. I don't really practice, it's more of stress relief kind of, I just have fun.

Back