What's Your Driver Rating

United States
Florida
BIGGCAROLINA
I will post mine tomorrow, but I am just curious what your driver ratings look like and what is it teaching you.

I have learned to be a lot smoother with my inputs and have toned down my tendency to oversteer the car when turning.

I have also learned to carry more speed into the corners also. I really love the way the driver rating is implemented because it's definitely making me a better driver.

It's teaching me how annoying it is when you get/give the absolute slightest of taps to/from another car and receive a SA penalty.

Other than that it's a fun little tool that I'm actually paying attention to.

I have only done one online race and i won it. Apart from that i have only been playing the career mode. Oh yeah and one special event.

Attachments

• 20200703_091254.jpg
    20200703_091254.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 133
I have only done one online race and i won it. Apart from that i have only been playing the career mode. Oh yeah and one special event.

You have amazing car control. Are you using a wheel or controller? My car control keeps dropping, but my consistency is on the rise which has me confused? I will post mine when I fire up the game later.

I am just curious what your driver ratings look like.
8,126 is mine currently. My trend line has been pretty constant although I’ve switched to my wheel after a week of using a controller so I’m expecting it to rise as I should be more consistent.
The downside of the wheel though is it’s much more difficult to throw at the TV when I run out of fuel on the last lap because I can’t do math.

8,126 is mine currently. My trend line has been pretty constant although I’ve switched to my wheel after a week of using a controller so I’m expecting it to rise as I should be more consistent.
The downside of the wheel though is it’s much more difficult to throw at the TV when I run out of fuel on the last lap because I can’t do math.

Here is a fuel calculator for ACC. Hope it helps you. https://mythiq.net/fuelcalc/

I'm around 8650 at the moment...

TR 99
CC 92
CN 87
PC 86
SA 43

I've run a few quick races, starting from the back of the grid today to get my SA up. And I've also been learning Hungaroring before racing there... so my CN has dipped from 92 as it's hard to run consistent laps when you're in traffic or pushing to learn a new track. It will come back when I start career races again... I can run super consistent laps when leading.

Haven't been on line yet.

Haven't been online or done any special events yet, only one career race.

I guess that's why my PC (pace) and CP (competition) is at zero?

Anyway, after my first race I'm on
Total: 7123
TR Track competence: 68
CN Consistency: 91
CC Car control: 79
SA Safety: 16

I think i still got penalised when i hit someone and crashed a bit even tho i restarted each time

You have amazing car control. Are you using a wheel or controller? My car control keeps dropping, but my consistency is on the rise which has me confused? I will post mine when I fire up the game later.

Thanks you, i use a t300rs with a load cell brake. Im not the fastest but im pretty consistent. I rarely spin out or go too deep in my braking zones. And if im in the pack i try to be more cautious

Last edited:

I always add an extra lap of fuel to be safe.

When i calculate fuel. I do race length times 60. So for example.

20min x 60 = 1200

Then i take 1200/average lap time in seconds.

So Zolder for example i take 1200/92s = 13.04 laps

Then i take take average fuel per lap (i cant remember so lets up 2.6L) times the amount of laps.

So 13x2.6 = 33.8L then i add one laps worth to be safe. So 37L total for a 20min race.

I downloaded a time calculator awhile back for other games and it definitely helps. Acc gives me enough info to calculate it without the calculator. It gives me liters per lap so I judge it based on that. Haven't ran out of fuel yet.

I too always add a little extra just in case.

This rating system is great. I love it that it takes into account offline.
GTS needs to check itself next release since next console will easily do 60 FPS and better graphics this title.
This rating system is excellent, it’s everything I hoped for before purchase.
I’ll post my rating when I get back to my rig. Think it’s like 6800.

I finally hit 9,000. A lot of it has to do with the TCS settings on the Porsche 991 II GT3R (my Electronics settings are 1,2,8,5,3 95% of the time). My driving hasn't changed, but I now get higher CC scores thru the turns and my CC went from 88 to 92 in about 30min.

I only participated in one online event so my pace is only 53. I may try that again later(?) And I still have to get 4 laps at Snetterton. I'm staying away from the competitive servers, I typically don't have time to prep for an hour race.

As you can see it still says Silver, but 9,0111pts. I also notice most of my best hotlap times don't update on the track selection page. Anyone else have that problem?

1642621292251.png

Jerome

Last edited:
Back