what's your fastest lap time for your 05 evo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj10
  • 15 comments
  • 963 views
Messages
848
Messages
glenchiam
Hi i was just wondering whats the fatest 05 evo timing clocked in tskuba as i have a RM evo and was wondering if the rm evo is really faster or not my RM evo clocked 53.4--sec can't remember the exact timing as it was clocked online
 
Buy a standard one and compare, they're not that expensive..

Also HKS Evo 230r would probably be quicker than Race Modified Evo, HKS once run in and with turbo kit can go well over 600bhp..
 
Buy a standard one and compare, they're not that expensive..

Also HKS Evo 230r would probably be quicker than Race Modified Evo, HKS once run in and with turbo kit can go well over 600bhp..

i have a 230r and it is slower than the rm evo for me it did 53.8-- and is is really expensive to buy a exact same car and max it out just to test it
 
Your HKS is slower than the Race Modded evo...???

My Race modified evo is almost 100bhp lower than my HKS...???

I'm sure my RM Evo is 530bhp and the HKS is 630bhp... but I haven't driven them for a while...

I don't know, maybe I got it wrong....

:boggled:
 
I just checked...

Race modified Evo = 514bhp
HKS Evo 230r = 610bhp

Both very similiar in weight around 1080kgs..

HKS should be alot quicker, even though it only has 5 gears, try adding a MID rpm turbo kit, it'll help it pull out of the corners quicker.
 
Your HKS is slower than the Race Modded evo...???

My Race modified evo is almost 100bhp lower than my HKS...???

I'm sure my RM Evo is 530bhp and the HKS is 630bhp... but I haven't driven them for a while...

I don't know, maybe I got it wrong....

:boggled:

maybe it is my driving style but i'm pretty sure
 
I just checked...

Race modified Evo = 514bhp
HKS Evo 230r = 610bhp

Both very similiar in weight around 1080kgs..

HKS should be alot quicker, even though it only has 5 gears, try adding a MID rpm turbo kit, it'll help it pull out of the corners quicker.

i added the rpm stage 3 thing on the left is that the one you're talking bout or the one on the right forgot what it is called
 
My RM is absolutely quicker around a technical course than the HK, drive style has a lot to do with it though. The RM is basically glued to ground, but doesn't have the top speed of the HK.
 
umm so can anybody with a 05 fully tuned evo without rm tell me your timing on tsukuba
 
I'm just pissed that you can't put more power into the Evo, NSX, STi, etc...
500hp is just scratching the surface of these cars. I actually own an Evo VIII
in real life and live in Ohio close to Buschur racing. Dave's stock interior
can run 9's in the 1/4 mile and stick to the road like glue.
 
Just out of curiosity....

My HKS was a complete nightmare when I first bought it, it understeered like a boat, but after an hour of tuning I got it to turn, and my lap time at suzuka fell my 5 seconds..

How much time and effort have you put in to setting up and tuning the HKS??

MID rpm tuning kit is the middle option out of the three turbo kits available in PARTS SHOP-TURBO KIT
 
Just out of curiosity....

My HKS was a complete nightmare when I first bought it, it understeered like a boat, but after an hour of tuning I got it to turn, and my lap time at suzuka fell my 5 seconds..

How much time and effort have you put in to setting up and tuning the HKS??

MID rpm tuning kit is the middle option out of the three turbo kits available in PARTS SHOP-TURBO KIT

no effort lol it is one of the easiest car for me it doesn't require any tuning actually what is your lap time for tsukuba ?btw i always use tsukuba for testing thats why i'm asking for your timing for this track only
 
I don't know, I never drive Tsukuba, it's too short, how can you test high speed cornering, top speed etc etc??

I was doing 2:01's at Suzuka on hard racing tyres, testing for Suzuka 1000kms endurance race.
 
I don't know, I never drive Tsukuba, it's too short, how can you test high speed cornering, top speed etc etc??

I was doing 2:01's at Suzuka on hard racing tyres, testing for Suzuka 1000kms endurance race.

I don't test powerful car there such as my enzo but it is also because it is a track that i am familiar with and a track that i love lol
 
umm so can anybody with a 05 fully tuned evo without rm tell me your timing on tsukuba

EDIT, I just saw you had requested non RM
 
Back