What's Your Favorite and Worst Track in Gran Turismo 6?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahrain
Parts Unknown
DM me
DM me
What's your favorite track in Gran Turismo 6 for each type World, Original, city and snow&dirt tracks you can list as number of favorites tracks. Here's mine favorites:

World:

The Green Hall

Original:

Trial Mountain Circuit

City:

Special Stage Route 5

Snow and Dirt:

Chamonix - full circuit

just to list a few of my favorite tracks, also share you moment with the track if you want.

Worst tracks for me (hard to choose because i don't hate really them but least liked track for me)
World: Tsukuba Circuit

Original: Special Stage Route X

City: London

Snow and Dirt: Toscana

Last edited:
Favorites
  • Special Stage Route 5 - This is my favorite track of all time alongside Special Stage Route 11. I wish both iterations of Route 11 would come back. :(
  • Brands Hatch GP - I love how this circuit is laid out. It just has a nice, fast-paced flow to it even if I suck at taking Druids.
  • Trial Mountain - Everything I love in a hilly course. It has high speed bends, low speed bends, and a long hill of a straight.
  • Apricot Hill - Similar reasons at Trial mountain. That front stretch is amazing, and the section of S bends is tricky yet fun.

Hates
  • Nurburgring Nordschleife (NOT GP) - 85% of online rooms are plagued by this track. There is other content in the game.
  • Special Stages Route 7 and X - Seriously, I understand Route X. It's a great place to definitively test a car's top speed and acceleration capabilities. Route 7? Okay, it's nice for extremely high speed cornering. I dunno why I hate them so much, but I do.
  • London - This track is way too narrow and short. I'd have to have a 25 lap online race if I wanted to see any sort of overtaking, and where is the pit lane?
  • All Rally Tracks - These are stupid to do anything but time-trial on. Head-to-head racing is incredibly lopsided for the person at the front of the pack.

Last edited:
Ascari seems to grow on me. Due to not remembering I find it challenging and does alot of mistakes.
Laguna Seca.

Not sure if I hate any tracks, but I find Route X boring.

Mount Panorama- I love this track simply because it's beautiful.

Hates:
I really really hate Cape Ring. It's such a boring track and it's not helping that it looks flat and featureless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back