What's your favorite challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElSecundo
  • 6 comments
  • 674 views
Messages
462
Are there any challenges you specifically enjoy right now? For example, are you trying to do the 'Like the Wind' races using weaker and weaker cars? Do you run the French championship with the Alpine A110? You know, stuff like that.

I hit one tonight that's a lot of fun right now. I'm trying to do the historic car championship using the AC Cobra (against the Chaparral 2J's, 2D's, the Ferrari 330, the GT40 and the Toyota 7). I haven't increased power in the Cobra (yet), and I've only tried Deep Forest so far. Best so far is 7th, but I'll keep hammering away at it...

If I were trying to level up or win a car, this would be frustrating. But as a challenge, I'm having stupid fun with it..

So what's your favorite challenge?
 
Trying to find a single event in GT5 where the AI and I drive identical cars, tires, etc., and I don't beat them by multiple laps...
 
Supercar Nostalgia Cup - Laguna Seca with the Fiat 500 F'68 took me quite a few attempts but eventually i won.
Also keep trying the Laguna Seca Enduro with the 500 ,no joy yet.I know it's doable i just not sure i'll ever be able to manage it,but i'll keep trying every now and then.
 
Completely stock F40, no aids, on the Nordschleife. See you next week.
 
I won't say it's challenges, it's more or less comparing time trials with my friends.
It's a challenge that almost never stops. :P
 
Back