What's your favorite GT3 car?

DesertPenguin09

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin09
There are so many and they represent the current crop of sports cars. They all handle so well, so do you like the way one looks over another? Slight handling idiosyncrasies? Which one is your go to?

For me it's the Porsche. Until PC1 I never had a good experience driving rear engine cars in GT6. And based on the way Top Gear/Jeremy Clarkson makes fun of the engine being in the wrong spot I just assumed in real life they were a handful and only serious drivers attempted to control that madness. Well it turns out Porsche was onto something and as a race car it works. And surprisingly I don't really need to use traction control with it, not even the low setting. It handles to well but if you upset it too much you can have trouble trying to collect it. Those are the moments when it can be a bit hairy but when it's on, it's freakin' on!

What's your favorite and why?

Ferrari 488. Love the sound, looks, agility of the car. There is even a livery with a Russian flag, which is cool for me personally. Just an easy and fun car to drive.

I feel like most people are gonna pick the MR cars. Does anyone have a lot of experience with the NSX GT3 yet?

The Audi is pretty nice too. Love the off-throttle growls. My setup feels a bit rigid at the mo and needs some work on the roll bars, but it's still very nice. I like the 488 but it's quite understeery as stock, so needs a tweak. Sounds great as well. Not tried many of the others as I've been racing older cars mostly. The GTR seemed ok but haven't tuned it yet.

I haven't driven them all, but anyone can guess my favorite is the Porsche 911. I still need to get around to all of them. I have only driven 3 or 4 GT3 cars so far. The only one I didn't like very much was the Audi.

Im driving the Aston GT3 in career mode, and it drives nice and smooth. It needs a little tune to deal with a little understeer

I adore the Huracan GT3. It just feels the best with a controller. Other GT3s to me feel too rigid.

Huracan GT3 was my go to GT3 in Assetto Corsa. In PC2 i still cant pick a favourite, its too many but probably the McLaren and Bentley. The GTR GT3 i like too but i have handling problems with that one

Oh that's a hard one, I like them all in their different ways. But my go-tos would mainly be the 488 or the 650S, they both sound and handle great. I like the sound of the M6 too.

For now I like Audi R8 and BMW M6 the most. I need more time to test all of the cars. BMW is quite easy to handle when driving on the limit. The car reacts as you can expect and there is a chance to correct things almost at any time.

Back