What's your favorite thing about GT6 so far?

• Thread starter SHHADA
  • 6 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Mr_SHHADA
For me it has to be the function to remove a wing from a car. It's great that the developers listen at least a bit to the community.
77e9ab9b6358972053987c52f115cdab.png

The nightsky is also a great feature. amazing to see a thick white smoke with a complete dark sky filled with stars.

How about you guys?

For me it has to be the function to remove a wing from a car. It's great that the developers listen at least a bit to the community.
Agreed. I thought about this a few days ago... If hackers can do it in GT5, it's just a cool possible feature that PD kept away from us for no reason.

Good to see the took care of it.

Agreed. I thought about this a few days ago... If hackers can do it in GT5, it's just a cool possible feature that PD kept away from us for no reason.

Good to see the took care of it.

The only wings u can remove though are on the cars u would get out of the normal dealership like in GT5. the ones from the used dealership, so the cars without interior and without that much tuning functions, might not have it. im just assuming.

The only wings u can remove though are on the cars u would get out of the normal dealership like in GT5. the ones from the used dealership, so the cars without interior and without that much tuning functions, might not have it. im just assuming.
I heard that you can remove it from the Supra SZ-R, but not the RZ (Both standard) :indiff:

Bought the Supra szr by mistake and didn't notice it directly. Got to the gt auto thing. De-winged it, I was like "oh yeah they patched it" then I realized my mistake, bought the RZ and discovered with anger that you can't de-wing it. Nice troll polyphony! Will post some pics later on. So far I love the physics and the fact that a car I was mastering in 5 is giving me difficulties in 6.

Back