So many cars, so many circuits. So difficult to say which is favourite!

Just got done with 24hrs, in A-spec, in the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85

at the Nurburgring. Wow!

Knew that car would be a fun & challenging handful, more than enough to keep me alert through 24hrs of racing.
I have a personal quest going, where I don't use any car in the game more than once for any race (unless it's a championship series where you have to keep the same car for each race, or a manufacturer specific event like the Triumph Spitfire trophy) but I didn't want to waste the Renault on a maximum of 5 laps Special Conditions event, so I'd kept it for something special!

So that's my current favourite combo! Not sure what it'd be like for doing hotlaps on R5 tyres, the extra grip would probably take the fun out of the edge-of-your-seat ride that I got lap-after-lap on R1s for the duration of the race.
So there it is, my recommendation Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 on R1 (RSH) tyres, at the Nurburgring. 👍