D Didi_Raikkonen Messages 106 Messages Didi_Raikkonen Jun 7, 2011 #1 Whats your favourite car at the moment?? Right now I'm loving my OPTION Stream Z, clocked 243mph under its own steam
Whats your favourite car at the moment?? Right now I'm loving my OPTION Stream Z, clocked 243mph under its own steam
C CALLUMF1 Messages 10 Messages xXGT5_CALXx Jun 7, 2011 #2 R92CP Waited ages for it to pop up and i wasn't disapointed!
I iamjajo Messages 940 Messages jajo Jun 8, 2011 #4 Toyota 2000GT. Just spent a few days with the Jag E type, and this is a nice change.
smrtb0mb Messages 381 Toronto Messages smrtb0mb Jun 8, 2011 #5 Non-RM Vette Z06 with minor upgrades. Is there a good tune out there for this thing?
dudeguy Messages 230 Sweeny, Texas Messages indianaBROnes Messages indianaBROnes24 Jun 8, 2011 #6 corvette zr1 RM flying overtake on trial mountain=awesome
seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Jun 8, 2011 #8 Didi_Raikkonen Whats your favourite car at the moment?? Right now I'm loving my OPTION Stream Z, clocked 243mph under its own steam Click to expand... You are joking, aren't you? I have a serious problem with mine... it doesn't pull away at low revs... it's stock.... do I need to do something?? Greisen Bentley speed 8, what a fantastic car! Click to expand... Mine too. She's a beauty!!
Didi_Raikkonen Whats your favourite car at the moment?? Right now I'm loving my OPTION Stream Z, clocked 243mph under its own steam Click to expand... You are joking, aren't you? I have a serious problem with mine... it doesn't pull away at low revs... it's stock.... do I need to do something?? Greisen Bentley speed 8, what a fantastic car! Click to expand... Mine too. She's a beauty!!
Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,335 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jun 8, 2011 #9 Zonda LM, 681 bhp.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Jun 8, 2011 #10 Redundant thread is redundant. Whether it's favorite car of the moment, favorite car of the day, favorite car of the week or favorite car before breakfast, a "Favorite car" thread is still a "Favorite car" thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141993&highlight=favorite+car Closed.
Redundant thread is redundant. Whether it's favorite car of the moment, favorite car of the day, favorite car of the week or favorite car before breakfast, a "Favorite car" thread is still a "Favorite car" thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141993&highlight=favorite+car Closed.