What's your favourite...

Messages
489
Messages
Darkness_Embrace
...track and car combination?

By that I mean what's your favourite track to drive on, and then what's your favourite car to drive on that track? Can be one car or a couple, but I think most people have a single favourite track, if not, feel free to post a few combinations!

My personal favourite is my Lotus Elise 111R on Cote d'Azur, it's such a great car around the track, and generally. I love how adaptable it is, I can run it even from 450PP, all the way through upto the 560's and it's still very competitive, I'd probably say round a tighter track, the best under 600PP. Sure after that there's quicker, but I like it. As for the track, it's one of the most famous tracks for it's beautiful landscape and setting, and it's tight corners and perhaps mostly the infamous tunnel. A great track, and a great pairing in my mind.

It's likely you'll see me on many online lobby's on this track with my Elise's (or Camaro's :P ), either UK/EU cruises or Free Runs, with the occasional race or two ;)
 
AutoDromo Nazionale Monza / Change Weather + Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 (Premium)

I just can't stop driving on this track. It's so fun with this car.
 
Cobra 427 at nurbugring. I love trying to beat my record.
 
Citroen 2CV at Grand Canyon.
 
Flynn77
Citroen 2CV at Grand Canyon.

That's not in GT5
And Lotus Elise on, idk Nurburbring Nordshcliefe maybe
 
X2010 on tokyo r246. I can always improve and its so tight
 
Ferrari 458 Italia at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. Feels like it was made for that track.
 
Bentley Speed 8 at Trial Mountain. The experience has a rhythm that brings pure joy!
 
I enjoy the Honda Civic Type R '08 on Trial Mountain Circuit quite a bit. 👍
 
My recent favourite combination is the X1 and Super speedway Daytona vying with other 15 competitors on track, I take excitement in every race because the car is way too speedy. Sounds like fast jet-planes "running" on the road in formation inside the ring.

I also prefer running with the Miura at originally-created city circuits set in world's beautiful cities with tradition and surrounded by lots of historical buildings around. :)
 
Pretty much any of the super gt cars on special stage route 5, although the lexus eneos sc430 is probably my favourite. Driving the Zonda R around the supercar seasonal eifel track is also a lot of fun as well.
 
In GT4 (:D) it was BMW M3 GTR (or whatever) with manual transmission in some version of Fuji Speedway, don't know about GT5 :)
 
Back