What's your go-to car for online 400/425/450/475 etc etc up to 725pp?

• Thread starter Reg
  • 13 comments

Reg

United Kingdom
UK
Reg-01
Hi All,
I'm trying to compile a list of the best cars to use in online races starting at 400pp up to 725pp in 25pp increments. I appreciate different people will have a different opinion regarding type of track and driving style. So for the sake of argument, assume say Laguna Sega. What are your thoughts?

Should have used the search function buddy, this question has been asked many times before. 👍👍

I try to run rwd or mr whenever i can as for me they give the more natural balanced start point.

So i'd start at

400 - Mazda MX5
425 - Subaru BRZ
450 - S2000 or BMW 330i if you feel like giant killing. its a pretty good car
475 - NSX 01
500 - M3 CSL
525 - M3 GTR
550 - NSX Type R
600 - Mclaren F1

After that i don't have any preferences as i rarely run in higher than 600pp.

These are my favorites, but not necessarily the right cars, but i do reasonably well with them

I usually use the Mazda Miata. It's not the most unique choice, but it handles like a dream. I forget which tuning garage I took it from, but I know I didn't need to make my own; there are so many different ones out there that work nicely for various tracks.

I usually use the Mazda Miata. It's not the most unique choice, but it handles like a dream. I forget which tuning garage I took it from, but I know I didn't need to make my own; there are so many different ones out there that work nicely for various tracks.

You use the Miata for all PP ranges from 400 up to 700 in online lobbies?

400pp Toyota FT-86
500pp BMW M3-GTR
650pp BMW GTR race car

He's not talking about the A-Spec Seasonals, but online lobbies.

Should have used the search function buddy, this question has been asked many times before. 👍👍

I tried, but the results link so many threads. If there is a single thread you can point me in the direction of, please do so.

Reg
Hi All,
I'm trying to compile a list of the best cars to use in online races starting at 400pp up to 725pp in 25pp increments. I appreciate different people will have a different opinion regarding type of track and driving style. So for the sake of argument, assume say Laguna Sega. What are your thoughts?

I just use a faster car and go to the engine and limit its power so its right at the limit. If you use a new car, you can cheat because the power would still be improving, so youl have the greatest performance after a few laps. In fact after you exit, you cant go back in because itl tell you you have more pp than allowed.. youd have to limit it again :P

I just use a faster car and go to the engine and limit its power so its right at the limit. If you use a new car, you can cheat because the power would still be improving, so youl have the greatest performance after a few laps. In fact after you exit, you cant go back in because itl tell you you have more pp than allowed.. youd have to limit it again :P

He's not talking about the A-Spec Seasonals, but online lobbies.

Last time I'm gonna post this.

iainoflo85
You use the Miata for all PP ranges from 400 up to 700 in online lobbies?

Haha...no, that's just where I start with different cars. To use just one car, I'd have to look at my garage, but I'd guess an Evo?

Latest Posts

Back