Whats your longest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mazda6sTuner
  • 26 comments
  • 1,307 views
Messages
44
I hope this question hasn't already been ansewered. If it has, direct me to it. Whats thhe longest you have sat infront for your TV and raced and raced. 8 hours? 9 hours? 30 mins? (B-Spec people)

I think my longest time was..... 6 hours.....i dont remember.
 
3 hours constantly. During a day my record is about 11 hours, but if we say GT4 it would be 8 ;)
 
Mazda6sTuner
I hope this question hasn't already been ansewered. If it has, direct me to it. Whats thhe longest you have sat infront for your TV and raced and raced. 8 hours? 9 hours? 30 mins? (B-Spec people)

I think my longest time was..... 6 hours.....i dont remember.

I knew few people did 24hours, haha I am not one of them and I will never be one of them.
 
I would always like to do the 24 Hours, but I'm a chicken. Most is probably 5 hours though, then I started B-Specing. I was slowly going insane. Haha
 
probably close to 3 hours saving my ass in the Formula GT championship. damn B-spec cant drive for crap at High speed ring
 
i think my longest time on GT4 was about 4 hours....but i cant remember what i was doing in that 4???
 
I've been in front of GT4 for 24x3 hurs...let's see.. that's like 72 hours. haven't been out of the house. gettin low on food and beer now though.... currently in 24hrs on the 'Ring,,,,,,
 
27.5 hours when I first got PGR2. It was my first day of a 2 month vacation and I had been waiting for it a long time.

In GT4 it was 7 hours only.
 
12ish when I first got the game
 
I would do the 24hr races if you could save in the pits, I'm not leaving my PS2 on for a fortnight. I play GT4 for a couple of hours a week, when I first got it I probably played for 3 hours straight.
 
I just finished a 24hr race, but I switched of every 2 hours with HondaRacer and b-spec-bob. as for staring at the screen, probly 4 hours, but not driving solid, although I probly could.
 
I can't believe you guys. You're afraid of leaving the PS2 on for more than a few hours? I never shut it down. It's always on! I mean always. And I never had any problems. So much easier to just turn the TV on and continue whatever game you're playing. The PS2 is very stabile. It doesn't freak out just because it's been on for a year....
 
14 hrs. straight on A-Spec after the failure of my B-Spec driver (ramming into the wall at EVERY lap at the mulsanne straight exit) 24 hr. enduro.

car: Audi R8
 
Haha, The most I've played GT4 was about 5 when I first got it.

But I have beaten MGS2 in one hit and that took me about 7 or 8 if I remember (Although, I probably played for 1 and watched Codec convosations for 6...)
 
When I first got GT3, I played 12 hours straight two days in a row. (It was my first GT game and my parents were on vacation :)) Definately worth it. I don't think I've played gt4 for more than 5 hours straight (college kind of gets in the way)
 
the ps2 controller will give me hand cramps after a few hours... but i've been known to play pc games for very long stints.
i know when i was still into it, i've played quake3 for > 24 hours straight.
 
5 hours straight tonight on the 1000 mile series. I don't know what my max is though... maybe 15-20.
 
Over 24 hours when Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time first came out.
On GT4 did the 9 hour endurance in one sitting.
 
you guys are sad dont you have a social life.....




.. i dont and i have a list
GT4-32 hours ah beat that
counter-strike- 9 days it pays to have a friends with a basement full of computers and a kitchen down there.
BF1942-2days

:) this all my sound unrealistic but its always during summer
 
9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did 16 hours on GT4 messing about on the Formula GT series, then i fell asleep and woke up with two blisters and a swollen hand. I limit myself to 4 hours at a time now.
 
Bluehomeboy
9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did 16 hours on GT4 messing about on the Formula GT series, then i fell asleep and woke up with two blisters and a swollen hand. I limit myself to 4 hours at a time now.
yeah, why not we did go to costco, so we had boxes of coke, and we had coffee also, the basement was totaly black. went outside at the end and i think i went blind from the light. lol but iy was alot of fun and i sleped for like 18 houes thenext day and for 3 other days now you know how so you can do it.
 
Master_Yoda
yeah, why not we did go to costco, so we had boxes of coke, and we had coffee also, the basement was totaly black. went outside at the end and i think i went blind from the light. lol but iy was alot of fun and i sleped for like 18 houes thenext day and for 3 other days now you know how so you can do it.

Sorry, no. I intend to look after my health. Seems like fun, but you're crazy. :)
 
funny thread.

when i was younger, i can play for 24hours on end (konami world, ff7 and 8)
now, the longest I stayed glued to gt4 was about 6 hours straight doing the nurb 24hour thingy.

I've had gt4 running for about 18 hours one weekend... was doing some races on my own, some on b-spec (and eating while monitoring the races) but never continous. bad for my eyes.
 
about 12 hours ==> GT2.
 
When i am in alone and i am bored. I have played from 10 til 4 maybe without breaks lol
 
Back