What's your 'Old Faithful' seasonal for testing cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaywalker
  • 3 comments
  • 951 views

Jaywalker

(Banned)
Messages
2,479
Messages
Rhinoafrica
If you remember back in the day before PD, in their infinite wisdom, took away all the great seasonals, there was the 'Supercar' one. One of the tracks was Trial Mt., my absolute favourite. In this event you could enter anything from a 2CV to a Zonda.

The subsequent batch of seasonals, I find, is a bit restrictive. The closest I can get to is Laguna Seca (Event no. 5, I think.) which is up to 650 PP. This track is also one of my favourites, but my problem is that if I have a car of around 550PP, I can never catch the front 2 cars. So it's like you're always aiming for third with this level car, which is a bit off-putting.

Does anyone have a favourite seasonal with a great track where a 550pp car will be competitive?
 
Last edited:
I like the SuperGT seasonal but have never tried it with a car as low as 500pp. Might be worth a shot though, at least you wont be going head-to-head with that McLaren F1 and Zonda LM in the 650pp races!


EDIT: Jeez, I should read the title! The SuperGT seasonal is not much use as a general test ground though :(
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have a favourite seasonal with a great track where a 500pp car will be competitive?

A-spec Seasonal #1 has Trial Mountain, a great place to test, for 500PP. For 400PP testing, there is A-spec Seasonal #5 at Deep Forest.

Respectfully submitted,
Steve
 
Thanks Steve, I'll check those out. :)

Edit: I just realised my error in my OP. The problem area is 550PP, not 500PP.
 
Last edited:
Back