What's your pick? I think we're releasing a full track.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pako
  • 8 comments
  • 706 views

What song do you like the best?

  • E-Jam

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All I've Done

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Love Run Blue

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Gabriel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cold As You

    Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Thrill Is Gone*

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terminal

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lotto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Out of Sight

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hope A Little Lovin'

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Jean Saddle Bags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Love

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bone Bottom

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

Pako

Staff Emeritus
Messages
16,472
United States
NW Montana
Messages
GTP-Pako
Messages
GTP Pako
Greetings,

Recently, well this spring, we released a live recording of a show we did in September. I would like to hear your guy's opinion of what your favorite song is. The most popular song will be hosted on the site in it's entirety.

Thanks for the input. You can hear 2 minute clips here:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blueonion


1. E-Jam
2. All I've Done
3. Love Run Blue
4. Gabriel
5. Cold As You
6. Thrill Is Gone *
7. Terminal
8. Lotto
9. Out of Sight
10. Hope A Little Lovin'
11. Blue Jean Saddle Bags
12. Your Love
13. Bone Bottom
 
I like #3 the best 👍
 
Wow, That was the first time i heard your band. Thats some awesome stuff dude. I really love "Cold As You"
 
👍

#2 (All I've done) for me, followed by #13 (Bone Bottom)
 
Very nice Music 👍

I went for 'Cold As You' in the end :)
 
Cold as you


Pako, this music is awesome, lovely guitar start in the beginning followed by a sudden powerful drum before Pako comes with bass 👍


I love this music, is the album on sale? 'Cus I want it 👍



Cheers to the whole band Pako ;)



Pink,
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Cold as you


Pako, this music is awesome, lovely guitar start in the beginning followed by a sudden powerful drum before Pako comes with bass 👍


I love this music, is the album on sale? 'Cus I want it 👍



Cheers to the whole band Pako ;)



Pink,

They have an album on the iTunes music store.
 
Well, I was hoping to get more votes... Maybe I'll let it ride for another week and upload the winning track.

Thanks guys for the participation!
 
Back