whats your pick?

Messages
39
i think the best 0-400m car is the Lotus Esprit Sport 350 i was able to get a 9.050 on the run. what is your pick?
 
This would be alot better in the online challenge section or whatever that place is, but the best 400m car in the game is no doubt going to be one of the AWD cars simply because...it's rediculously unrealistic when it comes to the level of traction loss the other cars get with accessories.
 
*cough* F1s *cough*
 
Then your answer is the Escudo Pike's Peak Edition... :D
 
I dont know for sure but im guessing the 787B, maybe wrong. I havent really done any quarter mile testing myself. If I get compeled to do any ill post my results.
 
...cough... SEARCH FUNCTION ...cough...

Search for "best 400M" returns 10 threads talking about this on this forum. Or try looking at racing-line.org. The lowest times I found were:

Lotus Esprit Sport 350: 8.973
Mazda 787B: 8.957
FTO LM Race Car: 8.900
Zonda C12S: 8.760
RUF RGT: 8.740
Nissan R390: 8.677
Escudo: 8.384 (saw a guy say he got 8.34 on the forum)
F686/M: 8.353 (saw a guy say he got 8.196 on the forum)
F094/H: 8.154
F094/S: 8.111
Polyphony 001: 8.085

So there's 10 cars that are faster. :)
 
In order of the quickest times acheived, it goes:

P001 or F094/S F1 car
Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak Edition
F686/M F1 car
F094/H F1 car
Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car
Ruf RGT (quickest road car)
F687/S F1 car
Pagani Zonda C12-S
F090/S F1 car
Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition
F688/S or P002 F1 car
Mazda 787B
Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Ruf CTR2
Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R VspecII
Dodge Viper GTS

And how do I know...?

http://www.racing-line.org/coursese...b82e093c16&SelectedGame=GT3&SelectedCourse=41

Edit: Curse you, BBM! :D
 
Americans and their straight line racing... too bad you don't get money to do the Drags.

Don't the ZZII run like 8.XXX
 
I can't wait for drag racing in a GT game, because this has been soooo exciting.
 
Originally posted by pddrifter
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, hmmm
Originally posted by pddrifter
My Nose
Originally posted by pddrifter
seriously ae86

Just what the hell is your problem? You're making so many obnoxious and pointless 1-line posts I don't see how you're still here. AE86 didn't even post on this thread, but you're trying to talk to him here? What gives?

I did a search for other posts you've made in the past hour, and it's really pathetic! From the Tuner forum:

Originally posted by pddrifter
"i make sure my car has an engine every time"
Originally posted by pddrifter
so it moves

At this point someone said "that's always good"...

Originally posted by pddrifter
then i give it flashy hed light so it look funny
Originally posted by pddrifter
h
Originally posted by pddrifter
yea

Please note that these posts were all back-to-back with no responses in between besides "that's always good". Asinine!

Now from the GT Write-Ups thread "worst race cars":

Originally posted by pddrifter
A Nissan
Originally posted by pddrifter
or a MAZDA
Originally posted by pddrifter
I JUST NOTICED UP UP TO POST 69, HA!!! 69
Originally posted by pddrifter
I WANT TO STAY ON POST 69 For Ever
Originally posted by pddrifter
oh Shi..

These posts were also back-to-back within 7 minutes of each other.

Now from the "How long have you had GT3??" thread:

Originally posted by pddrifter
Ive Had It For A MILLION years HA!
Originally posted by pddrifter
really
Originally posted by pddrifter
i have
Originally posted by pddrifter
im not jocking

There's more, but I'm getting bored.

You made 30 posts between 9:13PM and 11:41 PM tonight, and all of them were 1-line posts. That's unforgivable.
 
The "How long have you had GT3" was my thread!. And thanks BBM, the guys a retard ive notived his useless posts for quite some time now.
 
Originally posted by twinturbosupra
i think the best 0-400m car is the Lotus Esprit Sport 350 i was able to get a 9.050 on the run. what is your pick?

my 1000hp supra....

hehehe!!

no i dont bother with 400m. tho i used to.
hmm... i dont mind driving anything with a little bit of hp... say 200+
 
just because i drag race in gt3 dozerxxx thinks im american, but im romanian anyway thanks for your help guys.
 
Back