What's your setup for the Clubman Cup Plus race at Goodwood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elvio_Lento
  • 8 comments
  • 41,901 views
Messages
98
Mexico
Mexico
The one with the Minis at 350PP, which allows for a few light modifications.

I have won it using nitrous, but I'd like to win without it if possible. None of the tunes I've tried have worked; I just get eaten up on the straights.
 
I don't recall the race but the Alfa Giulia Sprint GT '67 is pretty rapid at 350pp, basically stock. Have you tried that?
You have to use a Mini Cooper S for this one. 8 cars, all on sports tyres.
 
Tricks that reduce PP-rating without reducing pace include fitting an LSD, fitting a rear wing and increasing rear downforce, and leaving the suspension stock.
 
And use the hardest tires possible. If not you don't have enough free PP for power.
 
It’s about gearbox. Put the fully custom one and adjust top speed to 155 km/h. I won easily with that.
 
The one with the Minis at 350PP, which allows for a few light modifications.

I have won it using nitrous, but I'd like to win without it if possible. None of the tunes I've tried have worked; I just get eaten up on the straights.
Where do I get the nitrous from no option for me
 
Back