Whats your worst ever prize from tickets ( not including cash)

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Worst prize part ever .?........ i just got an Ultra high Rpm turbo for the BrZ drift car ... yeah sure like a car with over 1000hp needs an even more powerful turbo , šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ plus I hate drifting , ..

Many ppl will remember the best price they have gotten, but almost nobody who's playing this game for more than two weeks will remember the worst one I guessšŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Any "invite" because it has reinforced arbitrary barriers to players and in some cases may have pushed players towards microtransactions

I once got a height-adjustable suspension. Not even a full customize one, haha! I can't remember what car it was for, but I ultimately discarded it.

Last edited:
There's a few different answers depending on what the criteria is:
  • In terms of added value, either nitrous as it adds exactly 0 Cr. in value if installed on a car sold to the UCD (especially if I already have enough of them to install on every copy of a car I want to tune) or an invitation to buy from a brand from which I already have all the copies I could want (which, unless there are new invite-only cars, is now always the case).
  • In terms of having better parts available, in order of what I could get by stuffing it on an extra car I sell off (10% of the parts store price), the height-adjustable suspension, high-lift camshaft (at least for cars that have the "S" version available), and semi-racing muffler.
  • Any other part, with the exception of Weight Reduction Stage 5, which I already have a glut of and don't have excess cars to put them on to immediately get 10% of their parts store price.

Parts of any kind especially on 6* and 5" tickets.
As about invitations i don't agree that is useless when players are still desperate for some of them.
Always you can buy a second car or third or whatever from them but who gonna use a semi racing excaust for example, none .
At least the invitations don't sit in the garage which is pretty much full of items that you don't know is there as there's no warning or something to notice you that you have this part and you can use it instead of buying it.

Parts of any kind especially on 6* and 5" tickets.
As about invitations i don't agree that is useless when players are still desperate for some of them.
Always you can buy a second car or third or whatever from them but who gonna use a semi racing excaust for example, none .
At least the invitations don't sit in the garage which is pretty much full of items that you don't know is there as there's no warning or something to notice you that you have this part and you can use it instead of buying it.
Worst prize part ever .?........ i just got an Ultra high Rpm turbo for the BrZ drift car ... yeah sure like a car with over 1000hp needs an even more powerful turbo , šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ plus I hate drifting , ..
Seems the random number gods were listening ... as after the worst part ever , i got an Aston Martin Valkyie from roulette today .šŸ˜šŸ˜.. .. oh and its awesome,

The worst prize I got was a Citroƫn invitation a few weeks after getting the Citroƫn GT car in a roulette. I still get invitation for brands although I own all the invitational cars.
Among the, I'd say, less valuable tickets, repeated Ultra parts for the same car

There sure are a lot to chose from. Virtually any part and/or an invite for a brand in which I already own the invite cars are all equally worthless. I'd rather the 5k credits than either of the aforementioned.

Easily the sport exhaust. It's honestly 0 use. I don't think I ever optioned one in GT when the racing one is available. Basically any part that is not the full fat option. You can always stack 3,000 credits or use nitro for fun on any car but sub par parts have no use.

I actually prefer the sport exhaust on the muscle cars. I think its the Camaro where the racing exhaust is just a hanging pipe. :lol:

Last edited:
Easily the sport exhaust. It's honestly 0 use. I don't think I ever optioned one in GT when the racing one is available. Basically any part that is not the full fat option. You can always stack 3,000 credits or use nitro for fun on any car but sub par parts have no use.
Same here.

Back