Wheel Bar Collapse

• Thread starter Odiesback
  • 1 comments
United States
Maryland
ADR_ODIESBACK
it’s been a hard week so far. One week without taking on the track and racing!

The welded brackets on the wheel bar that supports my T-GT simply snapped off and the whole thing fell on my lap...(not mentioning cockpit manufacturer at this point because they promised to make it right by sending me a replacement part) .

It happened during a race no less. With no steering I hit a wall but I continued the race with the wheel on my lap haha! Finished 12th and lost like 1000 points!

Now I sit here watching replays and not knowing exactly when I will be back racing. - terribly missing it. - You guys enjoy the time online and hopefully I will be back racing soon!

Cheers

Now I sit here watching replays and not knowing exactly when I will be back racing. - terribly missing it. - You guys enjoy the time online and hopefully I will be back racing soon!Cheers

Hope the replacement arrives soon :) In the meantime, your PS4 did come with a controller, right? I mean, heck, I can't go a day or two without GT Sport and have been known to resort to X and O when the triggers on my DS4 started to wear out.

That sucked as bad as you going back to the DS4 might :lol:

Back