Wheel Calibration

• Thread starter fernandito
  • 2 comments

fernandito

(Banned)
Spain
Spain
Will Mr. Old Dinosaur Yamauchi finally bother adding proper wheel calibration for the first time in his life in a GT game?, I escaped awful ps3 so didn't play gt5 and 6 (GT3 was my last), but tried GT sport at release and was shocked to see that he still hadn't added a calibration tool for wheels, so it adapts for every car you drive like in Project Cars, Assetto etc.

Also, looking at playstation precedents at the beginning of the ps4 gen, I'm worried that wheels like g29 and t300 will not be compatible as it happened with other older models like g25 models when the console was released.

I hear you, mate.

Been hoping for automatic setting for a long time now, and I'd like to think that we'll finally see it...

Those first videos with the cockpit camera don't seem promising in this regard. You can still those wheels turning just 360º-420º or so, which is not only awful but again signals Old Dinosaur's legendary lazyness very well could be in order once more, like with not developing a tyre model twenty years after with all serious sims around having advanced ones such as pc2 and ac, as in those videos the game felt 100% GT Sport physics.

Back